Search results

1. S

Would like some feedback

Huh? :confused: You just open the ASL forum and all the threads with new posts are highlighted. Really, how much easier can it get? I completely disagree with this. Don's forum has at least as much of a community feel as the UASL did. Now that they are blended together they have been...
  2. S

Separate or Shared Dice?

Any links to dice towers?
  3. S

Warfare HQ and Armchair General to join forces with new forum!

I would also like to see the two places stay as they are. This forum is already a challenge to navigate around and I don't see adding all the topics from the other site making it easier. The plan is to add even more forums? It is going to look like Consimworld soon.
  4. S

New RB module

So when AOO is done, the expansion to RB is next?
  5. S

Counter storage options

How exactly do you choose to store you counters? If you are using plano containers how do you mark and organize them? I have seen pictures of some of the euro players using boxes with little pullout drawers.
  6. S

Are the forums going to join?

how long has this forum been going? There are over 4,000 posts for ASL.
  7. S

The IFT vs. IIFT poll

Does anyone here actually use the IIFT, or is that now dead?
  8. S

How to report a CG result to the WHQ Ladder?

How are campaigns done now? Is each day reported as a separate endgame?
  9. S

ASL Journal #5 by Christmas?

Any word on J6?
  10. S

Thank god for Warfare HQ

i think you have to pay to get on Consimworld now.
  11. S

Are the forums going to join?

Over at the Unofficial ASL forums they are talking about merging with this site. They are running a poll to see if people think it is a good idea or not. http://www.asl-forums.net/main/viewtopic.php?t=1819 The vote is close, but most people don't want to come here. Why is that? is the...
  12. S

Webdex link

Does anyone have a link for the webdex site?