Search results

1. Aries

BSG S3 final ep this season

Holy shiiiiite what a show. The closing sequence is frickin awesome, and done to All along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix no less. I was just stunned. Revelations in this show will leave you blown away. Next season will seem like light years away thanks to this episode.
  2. Aries

Wii on sale everywhere here now

Well the Wii has become popular enough, and available enough, here at least, that even the more or less bottom of the barrel locations like rent to own are selling them now. Just saw in the weekly free newspaper flyer inserts that the local Rent to Own operation has them on for 34 bucks a...
  3. Aries

Installing the files

Newbie sounding dolt alert! Ok anyone willing to explain in terms that would sound insulting (I like brain dead simple sometimes). Ok I might not have the absolute latest file download (I can get it if I don't), but I am assuming the process is the same. I decompress the files (the TOAW...
  4. Aries

Where can ya get this scenario

Took me awhile to get smart and read the forum message to realise this scenario has nothing to do with my wargame called Europe Aflame (East Front II and West Front packaged together). But looking at the forum briefly, there is no obvious way to determine where a person needs to look to find...