Search results

1. A/CSM Bird

Sad News about our friend Jim Mcleod

It with great sadness that I return to these forums after a long hiatus to report the passing of Jim Mcleod. Jim was found dead at work yesterday afternoon. Details are slim at this time and I'll report with more info as I receive it. Funeral plans, for those who can attend, will be posted...
  2. A/CSM Bird

Appaloosa

Just got home from seeing Appaloosa the new Ed Harris, Viggo Mortensen duster. I enjoyed it very much and I'll give it a 'go see' reccommendation. 1882 Mew Mexico town harrased by a rich bully and his gang hires two gun-hands Harris/Mortensen to replace their missing/presumed deceased...
  3. A/CSM Bird

The War by Ken Burns

Well, anyone watch the first episode of Ken Burns' new doc 'The War'? I thought it was pretty good. Keith David narration is always good. 5.1 surround was a little sparse but it was kinda neat to hear the projector chatter from the rear spkrs during the newsreels, the explosions had good low...
  4. A/CSM Bird

Film Critic Quiz

Here's a neat site with a quiz on how much you know about movies in the last 25 years. I got 80%, can you do better? http://www.filmcritic.com/movie-quiz/index.html