Search results

1. D

Maximum number of units.

Thanks for this information. Its EXTREMELY useful.
  2. D

Deltapooh, HELP!!!

I just noticed this. I am working on a scenario and improved map. I haven't forgotten about ATF/RT though my attention has also been drawn toward DA.
  3. D

getting the x and y coordinates

Just a quick question: Which center point of the vehicle do I subtract from the weapon flash point? There are two possible center points in ATF. The first is the center of picture in general and squared (Ex: the base vehicle has a 150px x 150px so the center is 75px) The second is the...
  4. D

Thoughts on Carbombs

Thanks for all the advice guys. It is most useful. I'm not too sure I'll include the feature. Curt made a very convincing argument about the use of car bombs in a scenario. In the end, their primary use would be to slow down and set up ambushes. In that context, mines would work better without...
  5. D

British Vehicle Pieces

After some debate, I've decided to release all the vehicles I completed for the British Vehicle pack. I stopped working on the project some time ago. I do have a database, but its no where near complete. To use in a scenario, you will need to add the pieces to a database and create a...
  6. D

Thoughts on Carbombs

I'm working on a Fallujah scenario and want to use carbombs. My initial thought was to use them kind of like indirect fire. An enemy team would have one or two carbombs simulated as HE. They could plan a fire mission which would simulate a remote detonation. On the other hand, US forces in...
  7. D

JFK Reloaded

The developers can't be serious about the purpose being to strike down conspiracy theories. The clear motive is to make money, not end debate. While I do believe the game is inappropriate. Then again, North Korea was offended by the upcoming Ghost Recon 2 theme. I also recall how the Black...
  8. D

New Map For Atf/rt!

This is very :cool: Curt! The operation in Fallujah is certainly makes for an interesting ATF/RT scenario.
  9. D

General questions

I forgot to mention the Counterfire Target Acquisition (CTA) Percentage. This help determine if your artillery in Counterfire role can acquire enemy artillery to target. This is set by the scenario editor. The reason why your Blue Forces in Blackhorse.sce didn't want to follow your orders is...
  10. D

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: Fable vs. Elderscrolls III: Morrowind

I got this game when I bought my MSI graphics card earlier this year. I never tried it out. Need to now. I've played RPGs in several years now, since I got my first PC. My favorites were Resident Evil 2 and Silent Hill, which have evolved since around 1999.
  11. D

General questions

Welcome 1-84 FA. My first advice is to download the Decisive Action Primers available. The best of these IMHO, is the CGSC Primer released by CPangracs http://www.warfarehq.com/archives/showthread.php?t=387 Additional documents are provided at HPS Sim Main Download Also don't...
  12. D

Attack on Peshawar

This is an air assault scenario. So it can only be played by Blue Force in single player mode. Please remember to read the "Readme.txt" file it has additional gameplay instructions I could not add to the OPORD because of file size limitations. Enjoy...
  13. D

Operation Justice To Hollywood!

I also back you 17poundr. However, as Stage pointed out, Hollywood is more interested in making a blockbuster that generates billions of dollars and a few oscars. Sacrificing historical accuracy is acceptable, at least to those who lack the creativity to reproduce the drama of history.
  14. D

Odd Engineer Behaviour?

As Captain Proctor pointed out, it is best to used no formation at all. They will try to maintain that formation during breaching operations, which can produce odd paths. The mission SOP in ATF and RT are very nice features that still need to be improved. I really would like to be able to...
  15. D

Eminem new video online

I fell out of love with rap back in high school. As for Hollywood, I really don't pay much attention to it. However, it has political power.
  16. D

Eminem new video online

Very interesting indeed. The Republican Party in America is so two-left shoe, they fail to appreciate the political capacity of media stars like Eminem. He might be annoying and certainly not make what older folk calls music. However, the bottom line is he is popular with young people (and in...
  17. D

Closing the Gate v2.0

Sorry for the delayed reply. I designed the OPORD map for Blue and Red. In hindsight, I guess I should have been less lazy. I used ON Point for the scenario. So I designed the map to illustrate the feint maneuver, rather than an attack through the Karbala Gap.
  18. D

Who is still "IN" the OPFOR II Tourney??

Well, once the tourney is offically declared dead, I'd like to diddle with them in the editor.
  19. D

Thunder Run

I'm ordering this book. Sounds very informative. I tried to simulate OIF in DA. However, as more information comes in, it becomes rather clear OIF was fought at the company to battalion combat team level, which is ATF/RT's department.