Search results

1. Jacques XVII

finally got my 360

its true. i got it 2 days ago with gears of war, and completed it on casual and am most of the way through on hardcore. also rented Tony Hawks Project 8 which was kind of disappointing, i felt something was mkssing, completed that too. im hoping to get live soon as well :D ahhhh the...
  2. Jacques XVII

Some line art!

thats really good... i love all your work no joke.
  3. Jacques XVII

XG cod3 game?

lol its all sengolians who replied i feel like we are the lepers entering a new society... i would join and absolutely pwn but alas im am xbox-less :(
  4. Jacques XVII

Wii sells 600K, Zelda 450K

omg scoreless how was that fanboyish? lol calm down its just games consoles...
  5. Jacques XVII

Music: what are you Listening to now?

hahaha fall out ****ing boy ****. COMPLETE AND UTTER POP ASS ****ING ****. and enter shikari and a couple screams better. thats it. **** **** **** its all u like a big smouldering heap of ****. im done now. norma jean, the bled, underoath, poison the well and as cities burn ftw! p.s. ****...
  6. Jacques XVII

the entering.
  7. Jacques XVII

haha lol jimmy i love "a small spark vs. a great forest" by Norma Jean... ****ing great song go to their myspace to listen. :]
  8. Jacques XVII

New siggy

i think the first one is better, its more definite, more accurate. the second one her right hand looks weird around it, and the border sort of fades off.
  9. Jacques XVII

Graphics Comp... design my tattoo!!!

i may draw one... jac likes tatoos. have u decided where ur getting it? im a lazy **** i ddnt read all the start.
  10. Jacques XVII

Official Halo 3 Thread

i think the nail grenade is basically a shrapnle grenade?
  11. Jacques XVII

MaKE ME A SIG!!

i really like it! its actually like a pro advertisement! wow *open mouth*
  12. Jacques XVII

COD3 Collaboration Thread

after watching the video i stood up in the middle of a german lesson and had sex with my laptop.
  13. Jacques XVII

COD3 Collaboration Thread

CoD 3 will be orgasmic...ive been practicing on CoD 2, a week ago i got 1 kill and died 15 times :p then yesterday i killed 10 people and died 3 times... :up: im a lil rusty on the console versions but my l33t pwnage is returning :p lol no it looks really good, althought the Wii version...
  14. Jacques XVII

My First Try

thats pretty good for a first attempt, try using a clearer font, put it in a different colour so it stands out, and add outer glow and drop shadow. not bad :up:
  15. Jacques XVII

My First Try

i would like it if it didnt look like someone had rolled it up, shoved it in their japeye and out again (i.e. its all blurred lol :p) heres my first sig: my first one actually using a brushes and stuffL
  16. Jacques XVII

WOW!! Clarkson Sig...

1. it looks nothing like sprigs sig 2. she does look stretched 3. the rest is good. 4. numbering ftw.
  17. Jacques XVII

meh thought i'd have a go xD

The border looks better, add outer glow to the font, try and give it some colour, maybe brush over the band members themselves and give them a very low opacity blending effect
  18. Jacques XVII

meh thought i'd have a go xD

its ok... it doesnt have a border, the text is way too flat, and all you have done it taken an image and brushed over it... use a tut next time. :)
  19. Jacques XVII

Hamsters Vs Bannanas roleplay

the great mighty poo returns and rebuilds the planet. nothing can withstand his glory!
  20. Jacques XVII

Hamsters Vs Bannanas roleplay

*takes a poop and walks away*