Search results

1. hayec004

| Graphic Competition #3 |

anime christmas...? Spidey Christmas...?
  2. hayec004

Le Grapique Competition

i'll enter soon
  3. hayec004

Le Grapique Competition

woot pokemon
  4. hayec004

Asking for Alba

i really wanna try an alba sig but i havent got any good enough renders. do any of you have any coz i really need it. thanx:surprise: :clown:
  5. hayec004

I need an Assasins Creed avatar

hydiho forum followers. do any of you guys have any decent renders of ff 13 or assasins creed. i really want to make an avatar with one of these and i dont have any renders. much appreciated hayec004
  6. hayec004

New siggy

c'mon anybody else. dernz and moltar, youb guys there? i need help
  7. hayec004

New siggy

here they are i would like some comments guys. help us out and
  8. hayec004

Line Art tag

cool sigs but they are pretty much copies and are identicle
  9. hayec004

Graphic Comp - Halloween Special

kewl. ewans is good but i dont like the jack thing. it doesnt suit the rest of the sig. which is pretty good
  10. hayec004

Fried Chicken.

its a pretty good sig but i'm not a big fan of samus. chuloopa what is with the avatar. its nice but OMG!
  11. hayec004

My First Try

he he he. its better than most peoples first try but he obviously needs more work. i needed it to get to where i am now and i'm not that good as it is. everybody needs to constantly prqactice to get good
  12. hayec004

My First Try

erm... ok if its the one you have in your sig at the moment then its better than my first attempt mine was kinda sucky. but yeah the brushes advise is good.
  13. hayec004

Hamsters Vs Bannanas roleplay

what. i was talking about the hamsters not me. i know i cant play guitars but i like to have the choice of being able to. bananas dont have fingers
  14. hayec004

you can only play one chord over and over again. with little human fingers we can play a multitude of songs at lightening quick paces
  15. hayec004

yes but........ bananas dont have hands where as hamsters have pretty much got mini human hands meaning that if you are a nana then you cant play your guitar
  16. hayec004

never join the bananas just think about it. if you become domo and join the hammies you can own jacob aaaaaall day
  17. hayec004

well........ you suck ass, you get owned by lack of pay and no fair trade he he he
  18. hayec004

yeah well we have a longer life span and you are edible
  19. hayec004

OMG ewan and you gave me a hard time about becoming a hamster. oh well never mind your on my team anyway. and now we can just own jacob entirely
  20. hayec004

you do need air otherwise you go soft and squishey then rot