Search results

1. Redwolf

Mod Realease: Fuller Color UI Icons for CMBN

You, sire need to sort out your priorities :)
  2. Redwolf

New computer build for those flight sims

Woah. There is so much that is insane and stupid about that plan... What are you thinking, if any?
  3. Redwolf

Trying to decide, WW2 Pacific

Fortnight of Infamy is actually one of the best ww2 books I read recently. Very well made.
  4. Redwolf

$149 GTX 750 Ti Plays Titanfall better than Xbone

How many monitors can the 750 support at the same time? Is it 4 like most do or is it crippled?
  5. Redwolf

Fury Review

This thing is infuriating garbage. If somebody wants a watched-once blu ray cheap pm me.
  6. Redwolf

Football is dying...again

You should try being a recent immigrant and only being exposed to hangegg in its current state. It's a bit of a mess, and there is way too little coverage of the cheerleaders on the main TV coverage, and secondary TV coverage is of course not allowed to due all that rights nonsense. And soccer...
  7. Redwolf

Guardians of the Galaxy

I think the point was movies younger than multiple decades.
  8. Redwolf

Football is dying...again

"anti-trust exception"?
  9. Redwolf

Syfy plans to lure you back with these 5 shows

Hah. You cannot seriously expect that they actually correct their past actions based on finding them wrong.
  10. Redwolf

Yupp. Showed my wife the pilot just recently. Now it's off. B5, too, but that is just Warner being jackasses as usual.
  11. Redwolf

At the same time these *******s have pulled BSG from Netflix streaming.
  12. Redwolf

Guardians of the Galaxy

Seen it but I thought it is just OK. Just too much sillyness in there, unconvincing coincidences and the like.
  13. Redwolf

CMx2 East Front released

It is out. Preorders have been delivered (download). http://www.battlefront.com/community/announcement.php?f=&a=694 Elvis, wanna send a setup?
  14. Redwolf

Entire Star Wars The Clone Wars series out on Netflix including the episodes from S6

Re: Entire Star Wars The Clone Wars series out on Netflix including the episodes from Does that have those mini-episodes or whatever mess they made in the middle?
  15. Redwolf

Just saw Star Trek: Into Darkness

Well compared to the last pre-reboot film - Nemesis, which was a total trainwreck, the ones ones shine.
  16. Redwolf

Just saw Star Trek: Into Darkness

Might not be the target audience that shows up at walmart...
  17. Redwolf

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

TNG is very famous but let's face it, the first 1.5-2 seasons are really rough on the viewer.
  18. Redwolf

Yeah. Both the Captain and the original premise (try to get home but not convincingly so) are a problem for Voyager. However, when they explore the Borg aspect, and do so with the help of Seven of Nine, the series really picks up a lot. It isn't just Jeri Ryan being pretty. She plays the part...
  19. Redwolf

Early DS9 is very different from what they do when they explore Cardassia better and even more so when they fight the Klingons. Klingon portraits are very good in the later parts of DS9. Very radial changes. Just like Voyager went from random to a close focus on the Borg (and ex-Borg).
  20. Redwolf

But Dax is hot. What's wrong with you? :)