Search results

1. Jim

Building computers vs. buying them

I havent had a graphics card for 3 years now, i simply have a chip in the mother board. So far i have managed to play most games except for maybe BF2 and some others. But i think as long as you get the minimum requirements of a graphics card then your alright. I am planning on spending max £100...
  2. Jim

Is Wii still very difficult to get where you live?

Its so difficult to find over here, my friend has been looking for just over a month now, using an Add on his web browser whcih told him when there was stock of Wii's in, he had 6 alerts but they were going so fast.
  3. Jim

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

I have a lot of actors who i like, but my favourite actor of all time has to be Clint Eastwood. He has got to be a god.
  4. Jim

New Banner

got a bit bored so i made this
  5. Jim

New Banner

I have Photoshop CS2, so its got a lot of good tools with it. I think its around $400 but not sure I can always do it for you myself if you want
  6. Jim

New Banner

basically all you do is create the shape you want to be kinda shiny, then fill it with white, take the opacity down to 30/40% and shazzam you got yourself a shiny banner :D
  7. Jim

New Banner

I made a new banner, because of the new sig restrictions, i'm quite proud of it :)
  8. Jim

American NFL football coming to England

I like watching NFL, i follow the Seahawks and watched last years Superbowl. There are some American football teams over here in England but there are like 2 or 3 a county, so not many American Football is not better than Rugby, and what do you base that on? Simply because you cant play...
  9. Jim

What Genre do you prefer?

I picked CoD3 simply because its the kind of game i like, FPS but i havent really played any of the other games to give a valid opinion
  10. Jim

XBL Gamertag

Johnno41 for me :D Its my online name, yet my name is Jim, dont ask
  11. Jim

Le Grapique Competition

wow thats totally awesome Nal, love the render
  12. Jim

Le Grapique Competition

i cant think of a character!!! arg give me a character and i will do it.
  13. Jim

Le Grapique Competition

Yea you do, good luck with it though Mark :D "back on topic" arg! i cant find any good Guild wars renders any1 help me?
  14. Jim

Le Grapique Competition

ooooh I will have a go :) but i dont know who my fav character is :(
  15. Jim

Xbox 360 sales are good, but PS2 is still doing better

I'm not really surprised, as Bradas said PS2 is cheap and plays DVD's so its a big seller. The DS is selling because younger children want Nintendogs and its easier for younger children to understand what it does than the PSP
  16. Jim

gettin a DS

Super Mario has to be one of them not sure about a second though
  17. Jim

New Sig

well i did it within 10 mins, and i was just experimenting with different techniques, which obviously dont work :p @Ewan, i just put my name in it i cant be bothered for text
  18. Jim

New Sig

I made this Prince of Persia one just now didnt use a tut or anything, i am quite proud :D C&C please
  19. Jim

What is your level of artist skill?

I put myself as a 2, i have only really just started out, and i am trying follow tuts word for word but try and make sigs my own by experimenting a bit, so i would say i accurately ranked myself
  20. Jim

Who has what?

well i have the original GW, which imo is the better of the 3, so i can meet up with both you and Nal because Nal has the original aswell :D