Search results

1. M Faulkner

ASLOK Primosole Bridge Playtest

I am looking for someone willing to play me (or someone else) in a Primosole Bridge playtest. It is a large scenario with night, paradrop/glider landings, Italians/Germans vs British. It moves from night to daylight. It even has fighter-bombers on both sides, so a dogfight is possible. It is 18...
  2. M Faulkner

Primosole Bridge VASL platesters wanted.

The final phase of Four Bridges is ready for VASL playtesting. Prinosole Bridge 2nd Edition is waiting for you…
  3. M Faulkner

HASL SASL Missions

Looking for a general interest in a possible SASL missions for ABTF/PB for 2nd edition. It would have different charts that would be specific to the HASL.
  4. M Faulkner

Pegasus Bridge 2nd Edition Playtest

Pegasus Bridge 2nd Edition playtesting is ready to go. If VASL is your thing, I have the 2nd Edition map ready for VASL and an extension for the new counters. If you are interested, send me a DM.
  5. M Faulkner

VASL Extensions for New Counters

I need help making or having someone make a VASL extension for some new counters that will be used in Four Bridges. Can anyone point me to the right person? Thanks, Mike
  6. M Faulkner

Double Bocage

I am reading a book about the Normandy campaign. The keep referencing a double bocage. Any ideas on hoe to represent that?
  7. M Faulkner

MMP Website Problems

Is anyone having a problem with the MMP website? It won’t take my login information, and when I try to request a password reset, it won’t send me anything.
  8. M Faulkner

Teaser

9. M Faulkner

ASLOK Playtesting

I have many things to playtest at ASLOK: ABTF; Ponte Grande Bridge; Armored Trains. Any and all takers welcome. Let me know.
  10. M Faulkner

New ASL Products at ASLOK?

Does anyone know what new ASL products might be at ASLOK this year? AP maybe?
  11. M Faulkner

ASLOK Trash Talk!

ASLOK is a month away…. Time to start some “Trash Talking!” Anthony Flanagan and Dave Reinking… I dare you to take the train station!
  12. M Faulkner

Mike F.’s ASLOK Playlist

I have ABTF scenario playtests to do, Ponte Grande Bridge playtests to do, Armored Trains playtests to do, and other ASL. Anyone want to help out with ABtF or PGB playtesting, let me know…
  13. M Faulkner

WP and Flames in Buildings

Question: A24.32 states that WP can cause a flame creation in a building. In a multi-level building, how do you determine which level the flame is on? Random Selection? If you roll for Random Selection and you roll doubles, do you create multiple flames? If from indirect fire (MTR) can it...
  14. M Faulkner

Identify the AT Gun

Can someone help identify this AT Gun? Caliber and name/designation?
  15. M Faulkner

Verbal Communication When using VASL

What is the best/easiest platform for verbal communication when playing ASL via VASL?
  16. M Faulkner

Why do I have to keep reinstalling the VASL module?

My VASL module disappears from my VASSAL every few weeks. Anyone know why?
  17. M Faulkner

A Bridge Too Far CG at ASLOK

Anyone going to ASLOK want to do a playtest CG game of A Bridge Too Far (most likely Block By Bloody Block CG I 6 dates)? Let me know! I should have the new map by then and will be ready to go.
  18. M Faulkner

VASLIZATION of ASL maps

Who does most of the VASLization of the ASL maps? I need to speak to them.
  19. M Faulkner

What Movie Did This line Come From Trivia

"I'm here to kick ass and to chew bubble gum and I'm all out of bubble gum!" Name that movie (extra points for character)!