Search results

1. F

"Cost of Glory" Rd THREE CMAK Tourney

Good.:) Ours has been a deeply frustrating experience which is showing little sign of improving. :cry:
  2. F

Yes, and not just the beard!!:bite:
  3. F

Is this some kind of KG inspired plot to sow unrest in the ranks of 'Monty's Mob' (formerly known as 'Boff's Bandits':laugh: )?
  4. F

CMBO- Final Round (6) "3 Months in France"

I eventually found a platoon of infantry about half way down my right flank skulking behind some buildings! Talk about obscure!!:laugh: Thanks for the offer Kerry.:)
  5. F

The scenario designer is a sadist! He trickles in reinforcements without giving the player the slightest clue as to where they're arriving and how many. I've just had the game tell me I've got 'reinforcements' but I've spent 10 minutes looking for them and I'll be damned if I can find them...
  6. F

"The Steel Triad:" a CMAK - Multiplayer Event.

Well, we're still going slowly. 5 or 6 turns in and all I can repo .... <cough> ... rep ... <cough> ..... report is plenty of dust ....... <splutter>
  7. F

Nothing going on here. I've been a bit busy so I've yet to deal with my file to send out. I've also had nothing from Kleist.
  8. F

My game is progressing very slowly, even allowing for the much delayed start. We're only on turn two :cry:
  9. F

Game anyone?

Tracked down your preferences. It's not what I normally do but 'variety is the spice of life' :D
  10. F

Game anyone?

Nemesis, I'm currently bogged down with games :( Contact me in the new year at fullmonty@e.coolworks.com and we'll play :)
  11. F

I'm still waiting for the new setup file from the KG-ers :(
  12. F

Thanks Kerry (and Nigel). It's what we've done but it's nice to know we've made the right choice :)
  13. F

More bad news in the Monty vs KGAG_Cent match up. Having finally got my file off to the KG boys I've had a reply from them saying they have completely messed up their initial set up giving them an unwarranted overview of our starting positions. As such they would like to restart the whole game...
  14. F

As I posted earlier, Boff's problems meant that he was unable to perform all his duties as team captain, passing the 'burden' over to me (temporarily it seems) :) Our strategy is set and our forces are now allocated and positioned, I'm awaiting the reply from KG_AGCent. Barring anymore...
  15. F

Looking for opponent

I think I can squeeze another game in. Mail me at kevin.betts@gmail.com with a setup (qb or scen) or just let me know your email and I'll set something up :)
  16. F

Just thought I'd let you all now that I've been breveted to the post of 'team commander' due to Boff's current set of problems. As to how long I'll be wearing this pointy hat of derision is unclear. Anyway, I'll endeavour to have a strategy formulated and the troops parceled out promptly -...
  17. F

Personally, no! I also think we'd run into command and control issues. In a large-scale game the commander should only need to keep an overview of his subordinates, issuing orders (or should that be 'requests'? :devil:) relatively rarely. In a small-scale game it would require a much more 'hands...
  18. F

Kerry here demonstrates how not to mix metaphors :whist: :laugh:
  19. F

I thought CM was 'Championship Manager' :devil: I think that might be lost on our 'foreign' colleagues :laugh:
  20. F

I'm a communicator - important skill for a commander.