Search results

1. psp_fan

Guitar Hero for Wii

kool thats gonna be fun
  2. psp_fan

Post Your PC

LOL all i know about mine is its a dell and its a computer ;)
  3. psp_fan

just got a 360

so..lets keep this thread going on lol
  4. psp_fan

just got a 360

wow thats a big chunk of the memory
  5. psp_fan

wii straps

r u sure it says alphie cause on mine it says alfanzo:p
  6. psp_fan

What should I do with my Xbox 360

oh and im Bballa786 (with the capital):smoke:
  7. psp_fan

wii straps

thx lol but its alfanzo:smoke:
  8. psp_fan

just got a 360

what do you mean quite sizable::smoke:: lol
  9. psp_fan

just got a 360

immo r u gonna get the points card??causse if the map pack is in the marketplace chances are you will need points
  10. psp_fan

wii straps

:hush: Omg I Just Wanted Some Help!!! If You Have A Bad Comment To Say maybe you should keep it to your self! And your judging me like im a nobody lol!you said when people get the advice they still dont use it!and how do you know im like that(maybe i do use the advice i get;)! im srry but it...
  11. psp_fan

wii straps

can u send me the one in canadian that shows the number range plz?becuase i wanna know if my serial number is the new strap
  12. psp_fan

wii straps

k thx a lot
  13. psp_fan

wii straps

is there anyway to tell if my wii strap is the new strap??? is there any difference on the remote?`
  14. psp_fan

just got a 360

yo immo when i went to montreal my uncle surprised me witha wii! its lots of fun too
  15. psp_fan

just got a 360

o ok thx thts lame lol
  16. psp_fan

just got a 360

kk thx a lot so just to wrap it up you can play online on the silver account but on the ggold you can play all the special events and stuff...?
  17. psp_fan

just got a 360

i have another question tht juSt occured when i rememberd my xbox live gold trial 1 month subscription is done soon but on the silver account can you play online or do u need gold to play online
  18. psp_fan

just got a 360

alright w.e home slice lol
  19. psp_fan

just got a 360

"streetballa" tell me ur gamertag so ill add you btw are you still home sikk
  20. psp_fan

just got a 360

thx for the attitude:lier: anywayz lots of videos on youtube say broken xbox 360 and they show when you turn on the power button it flashes red.What is wrong with the xbox?what does the red light mean?