Search results

1. Radbabe

Terminator Salvation

pdvaP9oNe2M I hope they get this right after the abomination that was Terminator 3.
  2. Radbabe

Finally, the guys side of the story.

Don, I don't think you should have any complaints after your visit home to New Orleans a couple of weeks ago.... ;)
  3. Radbabe

Once upon a time there was a female brain cell, which by mistake, happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously, but it was all empty and quiet. " Hello?" she cried, but no answer. "Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer. Now the...
  4. Radbabe

I have just one answer to that list-sex ,or rather the lack of it :eek:
  5. Radbabe

The Gulf War Drinking game

Very cute.In my hometown of New Orleans we always appreciate a good drinknig ,hiccup,uh drinking game.However,I'd like to eliminate the parts consisting of -an American gets shot,an American gets shotdown and especially a Blackhawk goes down. :cry:
  6. Radbabe

What is your favorite war movie?

Re: Question That sort of sounds like the movie titled "Sahara". I think Bogart is a DAT,uh I mean tank commander in Libya or something like that.But I think they are fighting the germans-I vaguely remember something about the Battle of Tobruk-But don't quote me I don't know anything about...
  7. Radbabe

What is your favorite war movie?

OK Maddog,I registered on the new forum now so you won't think I'm checking up on you and you'll know when I'm on here!:)Sincerely,Your beloved betrothed :banana: Anyway, since i'm no war buff, what do you guys use to judge good war movies?Authenticity of equipment? What about The...