Search results

1. PSP_Maniac

Animated Gifs as avatars...

Yeah, that makes sense. It's probably a permissions problem.
  2. PSP_Maniac

Yep, the image I uploaded for Dragon: http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/7792/greendjdragonb001198720kn5.gif.
  3. PSP_Maniac

I was able to upload it as my avatar using Option 1, right from the link I gave you.
  4. PSP_Maniac

Weird, mine is animated. EDIT: Try "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website"
  5. PSP_Maniac

I used the online tool; GifWorks: GIFWorks.com! Free Online GIF Tools 1. File-Open Image 2. Fetch or Upload the GIF image 3. Edit-Resize is to resize the Width and Height 4. Optimize-Reduce Colors is to reduce the color and file size (compress) 5. File-Save is to save the GIF image Yeah Cain...
  6. PSP_Maniac

18.97 KB http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/7792/greendjdragonb001198720kn5.gif
  7. PSP_Maniac

Hi I'm a Wii

You guessed correctly.
  8. PSP_Maniac

My new avatar

It makes you different from everyone else.
  9. PSP_Maniac

Hamsters Vs Bannanas roleplay

Get ready for dessert....Banana Split.
  10. PSP_Maniac

Blizzard: "major project announcement in 2007"

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/08/24/blizzard-major-project-announcement-in-2007/
  11. PSP_Maniac

COD3 Comparison

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6485/picture139on.png. I like the PS3 screenshot the best.
  12. PSP_Maniac

Microsoft to pull a PS3, place motion sensors in Xbox 360 pad?

I don't see what the big deal is if someone copies something as long as it makes the product better. All of these articles about "instert company name" copying "insert company name" is pretty stupid, in my opinion.
  13. PSP_Maniac

Microsoft to pull a PS3, place motion sensors in Xbox 360 pad?

In a recent episode of Gamertag radio, Peter Moore speaks out about the increasing complexity of video game controllers, comparing today's gamepads to the simplicity of the Atari 2600's button-and-stick joystick. He didn't exclude the Xbox 360 controller's design from criticism, mentioning that...
  14. PSP_Maniac

Joytech Xbox 360 Monitor

Yeah, it is: High Definition Digital 9.2 inch LCD colour screen provides ultra pin sharp picture quality and true RGB colour definition.
  15. PSP_Maniac

First Call of Duty 3 image

The first image of Call of Duty 3 has begun making rounds on the web. As expected, the shot features some stunning details, from the rendered water, to the billowing smoke, to the debris flying from the exploding building. Of course, it's difficult to know what the final game will look like...
  16. PSP_Maniac

The PlayStation Signature Collection (Minor 56k Warning)

Whoever said that gamers are crass has unfortunately not laid eyes on this chic and savvy line of PlayStation Signature products. This posh black and white collection, obviously intended for a much more mature audience armed with a hefty paycheck include a remote control with headphones ($115)...
  17. PSP_Maniac

PS3 Controller

It's not going to be a boomerang. Sony threw that out the window...and no, it didn't come back to them:p.
  18. PSP_Maniac

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

All I did was point it out. I'm not bothered that they get their post count up. I don't care about post count, all I did was point it out. I just don't like that the Pistols at Dawn is getting so much attention while the rest of the boards isn't. Sorry if any of you do take this as flaming, but...
  19. PSP_Maniac

Yeah, I feel stupid now. I now remember Luke being involved with the voices.
  20. PSP_Maniac

This forum isn't active as it is, we just get the same regulars that post, but now these regulars (you guys) are mainly just posting in this section and leaving the other sections a ghost town. Plus, you are getting free posts (as far as I know) because this is being posted in The Zone. I'm not...