Search results

1. L

Diverse Round 5 (Final round)

Thanks for the feedback. There were AARs I was going to write but never got around to it. It occurred to me I never found out the final results. Any chance of you getting back into CM eventually? You always put together some nice tournaments.
  2. L

What was the result of this?
  3. L

BigAlMoho and I just finished. Axis 71 Allies 29 for a tactical Axis. Certainly an interesting scenario. I'll post an AAR when everyone is done.
  4. L

That may have been the best choice rather than trying to comprehend a chaos of this size. So, fight chaos with chaos! :D
  5. L

Sent finally. Mega-death is underway!
  6. L

Boring they certainly are not! They've been a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the mayhem and chaos this one promises - unless I lose, in which case I will curse you and find great fault with it.:hush::blab:
  7. L

:laugh: I'm used to playing monster battles - or did so years ago. My favorites were MEs at 5k to 10k points. The big difference being that in the ME setup one starts at one end and that's much easier to deal with then being dropped into a hornets nest. :nuts:
  8. L

Sorry about the delay. This is a setup nightmare and has been difficult to confront with limited time. I've been setting it up in chunks over a number of days and will have it back in a day or so.
  9. L

What is PCO?
  10. L

One last CM Tourney

Same here. After a very long layoff it's fun to play CM again and I look forward to the finale.
  11. L

One last CM Tourney

From this ranking list list looks like we lost two players from each side, is that right? When does the next round start?
  12. L

Diverse Round 4

I'll get it out on Saturday.
  13. L

Diverse Round 2

I was planning on doing AARs for the last two. I will try to work on it this weekend; my opponent is still waiting for my round 4 launch. :)
  14. L

Diverse Round 4

I'm ready too.
  15. L

Diverse Round 3

Good scenario! To be sure, a collection of stuff I would never pick in a QB, but fun to try to make it work cohesively. I'll post an AAR after the round.
  16. L

Diverse Round 2

Wasn't that the last round 2 game?
  17. L

Diverse Round 2

Good scenario Kerry! I had a chance to look at my opponents initial disposition and my tempered opinion has changed somewhat. :)
  18. L

Diverse Round 2

Clearly I did not make that "proclamation". It was an just an opinion and that's your interpretation. If your ability to have fun depends on what everyone else thinks then perhaps you're playing the wrong game. I am convinced of it; where did you get the idea I wasn't? I am allowing for the...
  19. L

Diverse Round 2

Don't get your knickers in a bunch, it's all part of the game. No one says you have to agree with the assessment.
  20. L

Diverse Round 2

Thank god that one is over! I hope one of these scenarios turns out to be axis friendly. :mad: I have much to discuss about this scenario but no spoilers here.