Search results

1. hobomunch12

Wii

I'm getting a Wii around Christmas time. I'll eventually get all 3 systems but for now a Wii should keep me well occupied (Zelda!).
  2. hobomunch12

Wii sells 600K, Zelda 450K

Nah, they didn't say that. They said they would reach 1 million by early December which, if they keep selling like they are now, should be pretty accurate. http://digitalbattle.com/2006/11/20/1-million-wiis-by-early-december/
  3. hobomunch12

Hi I'm a Wii

Haha, that's what I call advertising.
  4. hobomunch12

GameSpot gives Yoshi's Island 9.1

I'm definitely getting this game, I loved the original.
  5. hobomunch12

World Series

It'll be close...but I'm gonna go with the Tigers. I think it'd be awesome if they won....going from the worst record in history just a few years ago to winning the World Series would be incredible.
  6. hobomunch12

My new avatar

It's given me a new reason to visit sengo...;)
  7. hobomunch12

Xbox 360 Accessories Coming Soon!

I most say, that headset looks pretty awesome. The DVD player looks a tad bulky but I'd probably still get it if I had a 360.
  8. hobomunch12

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

I've been messing around in RPG maker quite a bit recently and I've figured out how to do some more pretty cool scripting. When are we going to be starting up on the game again?
  9. hobomunch12

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

I could do whatever you need. I'd prefer to be a programmer but I see that you already have enough. I have RPG Maker XP and I've made like 20 games on it. Just let me know what you need me to do.
  10. hobomunch12

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Masterplan - Crimson Rider