Search results

1. psp_guy

design your own cover thread

ok these 1s might not look like funny 1s but i think theyd be cool games =D (apart from devil may cry we all know thats in the making anyway xD) BATTLE STAR GALACTICA (PSP) BOMBERMAN KART (PSP) BREATH OF FIRE :- DRAGON QUARTER (PSP) CHAOS LEGION (PSP) DEVIL MAY CRY (PSP)...
  2. psp_guy

Music: what are you Listening to now?

hellogoodbye - shimmy shimmy quarter turn =) tis a very awesome song and band hehe
  3. psp_guy

:O how dare u call angels and airwave!!! lol taking back sunday - error operator
  4. psp_guy

angels and airwaves - the adventure
  5. psp_guy

sorry but i dont see u making ideas do i? hmm strange maybe u should try and u know make 1 without doing that then we'll see :)
  6. psp_guy

dead or alive ultimate halo condenmed what do u guys think :)
  7. psp_guy

The Signature Exchange...

there u go dont forget to say great thanx to psp_guy in ur sig :)
  8. psp_guy

im gonna make a bunch of sigs and post them in here and just say if any1 wants 1 of them and ill put ur name on ur it :D heres 2 i made yesterday when i was thinking of doing this taken by lilninja
  9. psp_guy

yeah that'd be cool online aswell :D
  10. psp_guy

4 more new 1's here by me :D dance stage megamix call of duty 2 medal of honour allied assault i know what ur thinking medal of honour allied assaults an online only game which is the reason i made that as this way u get to play a great game online on ur psp :) i also...
  11. psp_guy

how r those? :D i think they look real :)
  12. psp_guy

foo fighters - resolve on kerrang tv :D
  13. psp_guy

erm.....i had ago but i am just wondering do u want the txt another colour or is that fine and i couldnt think of anything else words wise ud like on it if theres anything ud like words wise them pm me about! :D any1 else want a sig by me? oh and ScorelessCoasts that render was fine...
  14. psp_guy

atm im listening too......... nizlopi - JCB
  15. psp_guy

Join here if you love Kingdom Hearts PbP!

IF U LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS THEN JOIN THIS!! basically the story line is is that it continues on from the end of kingdom hearts 1 where goofy donald and sora are chasing after pluto down the road and it continues on into chains of memories but lets ignore that for now lol and pretend that game...