Search results

1. N

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

I still have a month of school left, AND firearm safety today, wednesday, and friday. So don't expect to see too much of me this week.:o
  2. N

I tried making a few, but they sucked :p
  3. N

OK, I was given permission to start the development thread (sorry mike:() So that thread is up.
  4. N

You probably should. Those threads are going to be a key part of this project.
  5. N

Nope, they're right here in Computers and Graphics:up:
  6. N

I think we should. It would work out easier that way.
  7. N

Take it up with DarkSora or PSP RULES!!! I don't see any problem with you being in develpoment, because we need more developers.
  8. N

OK people(off topic a bit) I just downloaded MSN so add me at UnReAL_Shadows@hotmail.com
  9. N

Good plan. Then, we can make the threads for each team for passing work on and showing ideas.
  10. N

I think I'm going to sign up for MSN as well. It would be a lot easier to just talk about it on MSN than to keep posting and having to wait for the next post. And plus, almost everyone on this forum has MSN. I would use it to keep up with the development team. BUT ANYWAY. back on topic, eh...
  11. N

Yeah, I guess that would be taking my part a little far. I could always just make one up and see what they think though. I don't know.
  12. N

@ PSP RULES!!!!!: Nice concepts! I was thinking about making something like that sometime today. If I do end up making some, i'll try and get 'em on here.
  13. N

Oh, well then. I missed that:p
  14. N

We could probably use 3D models. But thats not up to me to decide. Take that up with Darksora or PSP RULES!!!!!
  15. N

Thats what the plan is.
  16. N

Yeah i know, but theres so many ideas people want to put into this game, it all came out in 32 pages of posts:p
  17. N

RPG maker. (Its in a bunch of other posts as well)
  18. N

Have any of you considered this idea?
  19. N

OK people. Lets try not to argue. Although I'm a little uneasy about letting RomanticWolf join in this project , we don't need to fight about it here. And plus, letting him in or not is up to DarkSora and PSP RULES!!!!
  20. N

Your going to have to ask PSP RULES!!!! or DarkSora. They're the ones leading this whole thing.