Search results

1. S

New poster, frequent reader

Thanks for the comments, I hope to be posting for a long time yet. lol. As for v2.0 i recommend you use it. You will need to have enough battery power left and your charger plugged in for it to update though.
  2. S

The mp3 i downloaded was from a reletives site (she a folk singer) so i just tested it out with a sample. steph i assume the only way to get the mp3's would be by finding a site that has them for download and just give it ago. Not to sure about Itunes and not to sure about the type of...
  3. S

hehe thanks tom same to you. Im sure you must have helped seeing as you've had 936 posts. looks like i got a long way to go. lol. Still 7 posts and counting. :D
  4. S

The web browser is pretty darned good. Qualitys superb, however as the page is bigger than the screen you have to scroll left to right aswell as up and down, but you will get used to it. Java scripts are accepted, and as i mentioned before you can download mp3's, havn't tried downloading...
  5. S

thanks 4 the replies. am typing this onthe new browser. hencethe dodgy typing. lol. on the whole a decent browser. ucan even dl mp3. as 4 pics u can set them as orig or fullscreen. soz again 4 the typing.
  6. S

certainly do. wonderes of broadband, even if its 512k. No problems installing it atall. I love the ability to be able to use any picture as a background, havnt tried the browser yet but intend to whilst watching the bill. lol. If any of you own a jap psp then get this update.
  7. S

Yup i certainly do have a PSP. Only got the 2 games at the moment, but as soon as the console is released over here will be getting as many games as i can afford. just gotta decide which ones. hehe. oooooo the choices. In the meantime, i will just have fun with what i've got. You wont be...
  8. S

Hi guys (& gals) Have been a regular reader of this great site, and have decided to finally sign up. It has kept me well informed of the PSP info and as such took the plunge and imported one. What a machine. Keep up the good work S.B.C