Search results

1. S

Patriots' spying has teams wondering if New England cheated in 2005.

The lawsuits were dropped. It's funny how the media can blow everything way out of proportion. Even funnier that people listen to it. Back in the 70's hollywood Henderson of the Dallas Cowboys used to snort coke during the games,I think thats alot worse of an offense. Filming other teams...
  2. S

WinSPWAW v3.5 France vs Germany

Why dont you lose the widescreen and get back to it?
  3. S

Iran (Skirmisher) vs Iraq (Double Deuce) 1985 Pbem AAR.

Turn 25 I could have just sat back and taken less losses,but I want the objectives,and my troops are paying the price on the Iraqi side of the map. Captured 2 more objectives this turn,lost more men.
  4. S

Turn 24 In the north, we lose a bid for a victory hex there,as one of my Pasdaren sections is destroyed by Iraqi conscripts.:rolleyes: In the south,we capture two more victory hexes,and kill off the remains of an Iraqi rifle section. The last Iraqi T-72 appears to be headed to recapture...
  5. S

Turn 23 The Iraqis had a decent turn for themselves in defensive mode. One T-62 destroyed in the north,a mech section destroyed in the south,and the BMP immobilized. We removed some more men from Iraqi rifle sections and took another objective. Iraqi's still have some fight left in them.:surprise:
  6. S

Turn 22 Advance continues,In the north we lose a couple men in a couple different Pasdaran sections. In the middle an objective is taken,one Iraqi rifle section destroyed.One man removed from another one. In the south,an Iraqi weapons team is destroyed and 2 men removed from another one...
  7. S

Turn 21 A Mulutka ATGM team is killed off,and other Iraqi units surpressed. Advance continues across the board. Not much visible in the south,and four or five objectives are out there to take.:cool:
  8. S

Turn 20 The scouts are finally removed from the north woods,only scattered Iraqi ground forces seem to remain there. To the south a couple victory hexes are just out of reach. The enemy T-72 has vanished. In the south woods we kill all but a lone Iraqi left running, and continue the...
  9. S

Turn 19 An action packed turn. In the center Iraqi ground elements have begun advancing toward an objective. One of my scout sections kills one of an Iraqi weapon's team and they retreat. We advance again on the Iraqi ridge,but are bogged down by localized Iraqi rifle sections behind the...
  10. S

Turn 18 One Pasdaran section kills 3 Iraqi's in a rifle section. Another Pasdaran section loses two men to the Iraqi's. We seem to have lost the objectives that our lite troops had been holding on to,yet north of there the Iraqi's are weak,and a couple more objectives are within reach...
  11. S

Turn 17 An Iraqi rifle section has appeared on the ridge to threaten my advance. Combined fire from a scout section and the MG1-MMG section kills 3 men and routs the Iraqi's. A Pasdaran infantry section advances capturing another Iraqi victory hex.They are fired upon by a rifle section...
  12. S

turn 16 Action in the north woods,my infantry kill off two men in an Iraqi reserve section. Supporting T-62M's finish the section off. Just to the south in the open a MG1-MMG section kills off an Iraqi Malutka ATGM unit in a treeline,waiting for an Iraqi vehicle to shoot at.
  13. S

Turn 15 In the north an Iraqi Malutka ATGM section is destroyed. Sporadic small arms fire with no results elsewhere. F-5 ordered to try again on that immobilized tank. Interestingly there seems to be no Iraqi air defense present and no Iraqi artillery.:)
  14. S

Turn 14 In the northern woods the fight continues,a .50 cal machine gun section kills a member of an iraqi weapon's team,the rest retreat. I lose an ifantryman,but the supporting T-62 fires at an Iraqi reserve section and kills two,they retreat. Just to the south on the Iraqi side of the map...
  15. S

Turn 13 Well I should have stayed put,peeked over that embankment one to many times,and the immobilized T-72 got another notch for a kill. The Iraqi's seemed to be massing to possibly make a try for the victory hexes there. Iraqi ground troops are attempting sneak into the southern woods,we...
  16. S

Turn 12 In the northern woods a man is removed from an Iraqi weapon's team,and a reserve infantry. South of those woods I'm making a push for a 110 point victory hex there.Surprizingly there is very little in the way of an Iraqi defense. The Iraqi scout section in the area is almost killed...
  17. S

Turn 11 In the south one of my scout sections is ambushed by an Iraqi rifle section.Some scouts are killed and the remaining one's surrendered to the Iraqi's. In the north my Pasdaran section's scour the hills completely destroying two Iraqi scout section's. Ample payback for the ambush...
  18. S

Turn 10 My remaining Type 56 sprays an advancing Iraqi weapon's team killing two men,the rest head for the hills. Two RPG-7 teams attack an advancing BRDM-2 scout vehicle. The vehicle is lit up. It was attemping to sneak :sneak: through my southern wooded area and approach my two victory...
  19. S

Turn 9 One of my Pasdaran infantry sections can't believe what they see in front of them at the beginning of the turn,an enemy BRDM-2 just sitting in a ditch right in front of them some 3 hexes away. 3 RPG shots later the enemy scout vehicle burns out of control,yet one crewman managed to...
  20. S

Turn 8 I am thrilled during the replay as one of my T-62M's destroy's a snooping MT-LB APC. Some scouts move up along the roadway and are surprised by another Iraqi reserve section. (Is Saddam low on men?) We lose a man,return fire kills two of them and they run. A T-62M targets and...