Search results

1. B

TOAW3 EA3.4d Mark Stevens vs. Bdr.Mallette

Central Front The Central Front was a tough battle just north of the Pripet marshes. It was expected to be a tough go but clever Russian manoeuvring kept the German forces tied up for several turns that could have been avoided. The advance was made past Gomel and a strong link up with the...
  2. B

Operation Barbarossa The Conquest of Russia July 30th, 1940 Germany began the spring by launching a decisive blow to France and knocking them and their colonies out of the war. All that remained was the British Empire and it's colonies. For the time being it was forseeable that the only...
  3. B

nope, unless mark does too...sorry for late post...but...working and lost link to this friggin site and couldn't remember where it was.
  4. B

Battle Of the Lowlands The Planned offensive would take place in late fall and early winter, prior to the SitzKrieg. The overall strategy was to secure a route through the Ardennes Forest and capture Sedan and possibly, even if things go well, Rheims. It was the 1st Panzer Armee's main...
  5. B

ya ya ya ya... Hey..what can I say playing EA3.4d with CoW for the last 4 years.. haven't needed to upgrade... but it is good so far.. I guess.. well you know... It's ok... sorta. Hey wait.. " it's about time" for what Capturing Warsaw or for buying TOAW3??? sheeeesh
  6. B

Ok, finally bought TOAW3...yeahhhhh. The Graphics look good, nixed the caption bubbles but all is good. Polish forces seem much tougher I must say tho...well, around Warsaw that is. The following AAR will be broken down by campaigns. I think the Poland campaign may be a bit early but it is...
  7. B

EA on 3.4.202

OK, turn 8 EA3.4d... TOAW3! Germans attack poles--> I had performed the standard assault on Poland but bypassed the units that were dug-in in cities or positioned in forests. I surrounded those units first and then performed an assault on those units when I perceived my turn may end soon...
  8. B

CoW scenario request

hey, sounds good... I'm still in a game with Rasmus...turn 195...Axis @Kiev...lost cherkasy and everything south...americans land in France... op. overlord begun... Afrika Krops holding slowly in Tunis and Libya.... England still in Axis hands tho.... spain defending...Finland lost..Sweden...
  9. B

Axis forces in North Africa

trudat.....heheheh
  10. B

CoW scenario request

hey, anytime... choose scenario...choose side...I'd like to be Axis in either wintergerwitter or Ea 3.4d cool? bdr
  11. B

CoW scenario request

cool... send away or reply to pm
  12. B

Newbie question - Cross-Atlantic invasions

Hey, just a quick note, in a game, presently, had taken UK but was very costly, in HRS and had to spend a lot of effort shipping back forces before US enters and transport levels drop.... One thing that did occur, was while I was in UK...battling it out heavily, Soviets launched a surprise...
  13. B

Axis forces in North Africa

That may have to be agreed upon by the players...but..... I think not because of desert training and allocated forces to Africa were at a certain size...... BESIDES....THEIR GREY UNIFORMS WOULD STAND OUT IN THE DESERT>>>sheeeesh.... heheheheheh I would think a max of 2-3 regular corps would...
  14. B

CoW scenario request

I respectfully request a game with somebody to play either Wintergerwitter or EA 3.4d for Century of Warfare. Please advise asap
  15. B

EA 3.4d for CoW AAR

Hey Rasmus... heckuva game we got going... turn 191 and 3 years...sheeeesh. up to begin a new game possibly... still finish this one but maybe you start as zee Germans this time? anyhoo.... got to go... bdr.mallette
  16. B

The Bad News

E-MAIL it! with usual 25 gigs per account...email all important stuff to yourself....even zipped up photos...I should do that.....chit...just mentioning stuff like that can cause HD's to fail./........crappp! I am now expecting a catastrophe....chit! ah well.....hey all! bdr.
  17. B

DAK limitations

Hello, haven't made a comment in awhile, but I must say the inadequacies if there are any, to EA is not primarily any design problems. It was a matter of choosing a 'best solution' sometimes I am sure. In regards to the sub warfare, I had used Bioed about 2 years ago whilst trying to develop...
  18. B

Sub design

hey, awhile back, I was working on a North Atlantic scenario, got most of the map done(phew) but was stymied by the sub warfare aspect...had designed ships and subs from actual gun formations and such...it worked well but... have to retrace my steps and finish that one. l8r, i'll...
  19. B

Sub design

hello, does toaw3 allow for submarine warfare? or can you edit the DB to add submarines or edit their values.... in the editor for cow, there was a possibility...but...North atlantic campaign possible???? bdr.mallette
  20. B

Churchill calling shots???

Berlin....?Berlin.....? Soviet forces will not even see Warsaw, let alone Berlin. uhoh...did I just drop the gauntlet on the Soviets...? lol...jk Rasmus bdr