Search results

1. D

What is the most effective counter attack you have done?

How many vehichles and infantry were you able to destroy in a single counter attack?
  2. D

'2020 points over 100 000 USA vs Ge AAR

I was really hoping this was going to be one of the funnest battles I had ever played in SPMBT! I have rethought my position about playing and I have decide not to continue with this game for the following reasons. I would first like to say: I like you Gus but I don't like the tactics that were...
  3. D

Yeah your right it is kind shaky ground. the only thing I did was add about 100 extra infantry to my whole force of over 130,000 points and of course I let Gus know exactly how many guys I was taking.
  4. D

I'm not saying that I was dealt with in a demeaning manner, but I guess we would have talked about this before the game as we were setting up as I disscussed everything about what was pertinent to the scenairo. To me it just seems very gamey. You are correct that I bought 31 attack choppers...
  5. D

Hi ya all :) Well, I will first start by saying I protest the use of heliocopters carrying 40 ton MBT's as well as 54.13 ton Pz2000 arty peices including the carring 2Adats systems at the same time wich weiheg 34,000 pounds a piece!!!!! Now I have given this considerable thought and reasearch to...
  6. D

Good day. Well, the battle just got realy bloody. My airmobile troops did a suicide raid deep into German teritory! The US loses so far are very light from the raid. On the other hand I expect to get hit by a mean and nasty counter attack. I expect to lose most of my transport helios but the...
  7. D

Well I had a prety good turn but a lucky one. Looks Like the good old USA drew first blood this turn. 1xLeo2A6EX 1xBoxer IFV antitank vehicle 1xParatrooper sqaud Hopefully next turn we can add to the total. :salute:
  8. D

Well let me start by saying if I had a choice between the Adats system and the appache. I would take the Apachee anytime. The Adats system has a weakness even know it is world class and it's weakness is even more pronounced in the city. I'm not going to say what it is, I'm going to try to use...
  9. D

Well it's turn one and my Brigaed is on the move :skull: So far no sign of the bad guys. My troops are ready to rock and roll and at this very moment they putting the pedal to the metal and keeping our guns ready :ar15: I'm looking forward to turn 2 in this battle between good and evil :p Dan...
  10. D

I actually named only one unit to date, my brigaed commander. He has the official name of Ronald reagan, my favorite president. He realy did have a great sense of humor. Maybe I will name a few more in there when we edit again. Dan :salute:
  11. D

I'm really interested in the top secret canaidian expiditionary force. I did not think my country had anything useful to offer except Beer and backbacon and babes:p and the word Ehhh. I think know what you took could it be one of our powerful new submarines :OHNO:
  12. D

I just wanted to mention, the map of Berlin is not mine. I downlaoded it somwhere, I can't remember where. Dan :salute:
  13. D

By the way. The fuch is a very useful vehicle. It does not have a lot of armour but it has an incredible movement, I think it is 35-36 movements and you have to like it. Not to mention that the speedy little vehicle can be amphibious. The US has somthing compatible as the fuch. The stryker is a...
  14. D

I tell you, with 130,00 points I have a very Elite lean and nasty machine, I think my troops would even have a place in Ronald Regans heart. :cheeky: Well Gus :toast: and cheers to a battle I won't soon forget. Gus I would realy like to play this game for ladder points. I think it will be a real...
  15. D

Now your talking. The one thing I realy enjoy are large games. I think in a game like this you can have multiple offensives going as well as a hec of a lot of fun. I think attack Heliocopters are absolutley deadly and no force is complete without them. I think with arty. it is not such a big...
  16. D

Looking for apponents to play W. Pact

Sounds good! I'm curious how long you have been playing? I hope you don't mind the ocaisional question about the game. My e-ad is boo&boo@telus.net
  17. D

In the middle of my first Pbem game. I have been playing strategy games for a few years. I am also in the middle of my first Pbem COW game. The turns are fairly slow right now so I'm looking to play more.
  18. D

"Operation Krasiny Grom" I had a look at "Operation Krasiny Grom 1989". It looks very large but very interesting. I am also open to Ideas on cold war games.
  19. D

Hi I am fairly new at COW. I love this game and looking for apponents to play some cold war scenairios. I would prefer to play NATO. I can probably get 2-3 turns in a week. I am fairly new to this game but I have been gaming for a few years now. So I hope to se some of you guys on the...