Search results

1. Johno

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Noah is a legend :laugh:, nobody fk's with him, not even chuck noris
  2. Johno

just got a 360

Just got a 360 at christmas aswell so my gamertag is BigBadJohn07 if anyones interested I have GOW, R6, COD2, Splinter cell DA and im hoping to get COD3 soon, i played both demo's but preferred COD2, but im getting it for a decent price, so why not.
  3. Johno

Amazon HAD Wii's instock today...

Glad you finally got one mike :nuts:
  4. Johno

Nintendo stupor fan...

The guy at the back said "Ive known him since high school" but he looks alot younger than him
  5. Johno

Nintendo stupor fan...

That guy's my hero do you really think those guys were his friends? lol
  6. Johno

Wii

Even though im a loyal sony fan and a regular pc gamer, im still getting a wii, because its something innovative and different, regardless of how good the graphics are.
  7. Johno

No of Wii Units for UK?

Thanks again for that Steph, i appreciate it.
  8. Johno

No of Wii Units for UK?

Thanks Steph Maybe i should pre-order now before its too late, i phoned my friend 2 minutes ago who was in the city and he said HMV and Virgin have sold out, ive pretty much underestimated the demand for it :dead:
  9. Johno

No of Wii Units for UK?

Steph you work at woolworths right? I went in earlier after school and their was a leaflet, however, their wasn't anything stating deposits on pre ordering. Do you know if they take deposits or do they want the full £179.99 on pre-ordering there and then.
  10. Johno

No of Wii Units for UK?

Does anyone have an approximate number of wii's there will be for the uk launch? Just curious, because i feel as though i could just walk into my local woolworths on the day and get one without pre-ordering, no one at school or stays near me knows about the wii or cares about getting one on...
  11. Johno

Wii Advice

I might get a wii next summer after i buy the ps3 in march is it worth getting the wii for zelda, maybe the wii will have gone down in price just a little by then.
  12. Johno

MaKE ME A SIG!!

Yes, an hour of your life you could have used having sex per say:mad:
  13. Johno

Hamsters Vs Bannanas roleplay

The army of cheese invades led by a bannana:p :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :2623: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
  14. Johno

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

I have a pretty neat storyline in mind its in the wild west right?
  15. Johno

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

I could do something probably to help, i could start heavily with it after may 20th when my exams finish. I could lend voices, im good with english so i could write stuff if needed here to help
  16. Johno

Super bowl

seattle were always the underdogs hats off to them for trying
  17. Johno

Super bowl

I wanted tampa to win it but oh well I'd like to see seattle win it but i feel pitssburgh will win
  18. Johno

Music: what are you Listening to now?

nine inch nails
  19. Johno

Music: what are you Listening to now?

ya but he is making himself ill he is adicted to sleeping pills, thats disgusting, what kind of a person would do that :mad: