Search results

1. T

Music: what are you Listening to now?

song: Jambi- Tool
  2. T

Gear up your PSP- From gamespot

ya really i need to stock up, but i want an 8 gb instead of a 4 ,plus with that nifty SanDisk RapidGX Memory Stick Pro Duo i'd be gettin my movies on in no time. plus i want one of those logtech casses , instead of my little soft case that doesnt do sh*t except keep the screen from getting...
  3. T

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

if you need a voice actor just pm me edit: im good at making the dying sounds people do
  4. T

hey

lol welcome to sengo , hope you stay for long time
  5. T

another noob

hey welcome to sengo hope you stay
  6. T

Me

k well mine should be,"YOU SHALL ALL BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY POWER OF LUCIFUR,aka Tom,MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh ya and welcome to sengo"sounds great doesn't
  7. T

Me

lol thats hillarious i loved that one even though i dont wath much aqua teen anymore i love the sig and welcome
  8. T

newbie here

or... never mind my sickmind is to enriched in ways of things you dont want to know(yes it does make sense) any ways i think sexualharrassmentpanda has the best name on the forum
  9. T

newbie here

ya if there isnt a question one of the thoussands of us cant answer then i'll be surprized, WELCOME!!!!!
  10. T

Hello! *waves*

hey and welcome
  11. T

bling bling is here

wow great portal welcome to sengo hope we can be of some help
  12. T

New poster, frequent reader

lol well i can probally answer that but i will leave my comments to my self, i think you know who im talkin about crashboy(and it isnt you)
  13. T

lol i thought that at first when someguy was just tellin me that i was doin somethin wrong, i double posted by accident
  14. T

hey welcome to sengo hope to chat with ya or hope i've might have helped you when you was just a reader
  15. T

I am a ps2 and almost psp owner

welcome to sengo!!
  16. T

hello sengo

DS WAT? definetly go for psp i had to beg my mom for 3 months to let me get one and it was worth it . cant wait for the 2.0 update for na
  17. T

hi all

i think you mean use but hey welcome to the forum hope you find wat your lookin for and more
  18. T

Almost a PSP owner

actually theres 4 but i guess sector 0 doesnt count
  19. T

Almost a PSP owner

ya i love that to i found myself at subways playind it with a bunch of my friends im curently on level 60 in sector 3
  20. T

Almost a PSP owner

@Oliphant- great choice i own it too how far are you?