Search results

1. DavijoBoy

Wii Advice

I REALLY want a Wii, but the way things are going I think all my money will have to go into saving for the PS3 !! I'm sorry for going off topic, but Darksora could you empty your inbox ??
  2. DavijoBoy

Graphic Comp #41

What software was used ??
  3. DavijoBoy

Graphic Comp #41

Brilliant idea...alright...I'll enter this one with a website layout !! :up:
  4. DavijoBoy

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

DarkSora, what are you and the others going to do once the trial runs out ?? EDIT: 1000th post !!!!! FINALLY I am an Eggman Buffalo !!!
  5. DavijoBoy

No matter how much you try to cover it up the fact is that you are flaming even if you say you aren't !!
  6. DavijoBoy

but it only lasts 30 days..we can't finish the game in that length of time !!
  7. DavijoBoy

can't find RPGmaker torrents anywhere, so i'm downloading another trial...then I'll start helping with the project...do you guys have the full version ??
  8. DavijoBoy

Hey guys, does anyone know were I can find a good torrent for RPGmaker XP, my trial ran out ages ago !!
  9. DavijoBoy

The satisfaction that fellow Sengonians are enjoying it !!
  10. DavijoBoy

Ok, sorry, I read your post wrong...thought you said you were working together on this project..
  11. DavijoBoy

Is this a separate game from the Sengo game ??
  12. DavijoBoy

Cool, so I took the original title logo and did this..what do you think ??
  13. DavijoBoy

so eh it going to be a western themed RPG ??
  14. DavijoBoy

Its not my nearest college either...I live in Northern Ireland, this is in North East England...if I do decide to go to it, I will have to go overseas, but it'll probably be worth it !! :D:D Also if this project does take a long time, is it ok if I don't help now but during the summer if work...
  15. DavijoBoy

It will probably take up too much time if I do both...especially with the exams coming up...we should really wait and start this at the beginning of the summer holidays..
  16. DavijoBoy

Either Designer or Storyline...still deciding..
  17. DavijoBoy

I think the world should be called sengonia, the people should be called sengonians and the main bad guy should be called "The Evil Overlord LUKE" lol :D @ PSPRULES: This is the website of the unniversity I'm thinking of going to, its in North-East England Middlesborough...they have an open...
  18. DavijoBoy

@ Guardian X: I did that trial too its really good, I had quite a good little game done, was really annoyed when the trial ended though !!
  19. DavijoBoy

Cool, this sounds interesting...I have no ideas on what to do..if we started this in a couple of years I would have started my computer animation course and would be a lot more help !! lol
  20. DavijoBoy

design your own cover thread

LIke I said before, if they're doing another game between KH2 and 3 (Like CoM on GBA) this time it'll probably be done on the PSP instead !!! Fingers Crossed !!