Search results

1. Dragon2611

Xbox360 Games on offer (TODAY ONLY!)

Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK Scan have some xbox360 games on their today only page, thought someone might be interested (although scan tend to be a bit pricy on p&p)
  2. Dragon2611

Who has what?

Last sat I aranged a game of Cod3 on xbox360 and a few of us turned up and played Next sat we are trying to do the same with GOW on 360.... However as most of the people here have PC's id like to also try and arange a XG game of something (obviously not at the same time as the GOW game as...
  3. Dragon2611

Animated Gifs as avatars...

http://www.fbdragon.co.uk/external/hosted/dragon/avatar/greendjdragonb.gif could someone who has a program that can handle animated gifs resize this to 140x140 and then adjust the compression so it fits into the 19k limit for XG. i dont think ive got anythign installed that can deal...
  4. Dragon2611

XG cod3 game?

Anyone from XG with COD3 and xbox live? (360 version) I was thinking perhaps we could arrange a game with as many of us possible there, maybe sat/sun evenining sometime? Someone suggest a time and the rest of us can say if we think we can make it... im happy to host if im about...