Search results

1. Kraz-E

Music: what are you Listening to now?

if for some crazy reason someone were interested in what i listen to they can simply glance at my sig!! :banana:
  2. Kraz-E

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

yay! *hugs* >.<'
  3. Kraz-E

why dont we have a scriptwriters thread?? i feel so unloved lol :p P.S. i'm still not on the scriptwriters list... :(
  4. Kraz-E

yeah can i be added to the scripter/voice lists? i think my previous request just got ignored...:( i've done ALOT of acting and i'm more than willing to do both jobs (i dunno about the quality of my mic so i may not be best for the voice acting part...i'll check it out anyways) but im very...
  5. Kraz-E

wow this sounds great! and with the number of talented people on sengo its actually possible too :up:... well anyways i wanna be a scriptwriter/voice actor because i know i'm good at both! :p i love sengo...:D
  6. Kraz-E

design your own cover thread

wow. i'll be getting this game as soon as it (s)hits the shelves!!!
  7. Kraz-E

whoa you havent been here in a while! good to see ya!
  8. Kraz-E

lmao they're even on toilets!! you need to sort the link out tho... the granny turismo one is best :up: i was literally laughing out loud at that one!
  9. Kraz-E

i know it doeasnt "need" it but every psp game has it...
  10. Kraz-E

it looks great. cool text effectand the bugie/microsoft logos are scaled right! only downside is the UMD itself has no middle circle thing
  11. Kraz-E

even though a new GTA is confirmed anyway lol
  12. Kraz-E

we can only hope...;)
  13. Kraz-E

i've never heard of "arena football" before :confused: and i play football in real life! but i suppose thats because i dont have a ps2...
  14. Kraz-E

cool did you make that from scratch?
  15. Kraz-E

they look pretty good! i'll join in if i have a little spare time...
  16. Kraz-E

the timesplitters one looks legit but the MGS3 one is too squished! good finds though!
  17. Kraz-E

carry on in here...it would be a waste of a good thread otherwise i might join in too! ;)
  18. Kraz-E

The Signature Exchange...

hehe indeed i do...*wink wink* :p
  19. Kraz-E

hey k3131n is the writing in your resident evil sig supposed to move like that? i just wondered cos ive done stuff like that by accident before! either way it sorta fits in well!
  20. Kraz-E

lol seriously i need something to work with...even if its only something small i can expand on it...and i cant just "make the curent one better" cos, well i wouldnt know where to start!