Search results

1. Mike

Post Your PC

Oo nice, hey Dragon, fancy giving any to me? looks like you have enough to go around lol!
  2. Mike

Building computers vs. buying them

oo sounds like a pretty nice PC Don, did you actually need all the really good stuff or did you because you could lol? I mean if I was to get a new laptop I always think bigger is better, but I have a 40GB hard drive atm and it isnt all used up, I have a DVD RW drive but I havent written a DVD...
  3. Mike

Building computers vs. buying them

buying a pre built one is better imo, you get the warranty if anything does go wrong, its easy to buy, doesnt take ages to get up an running, and...I wouldnt know how to even start bulding a computer.
  4. Mike

wii straps

No the remote is no different, here are the two different strap versions Nintendo Wii: Difference between straps Nintendo Wii: Wii Wrist Strap Information
  5. Mike

Amazon HAD Wii's instock today...

For people yet to get a Wii in the UK Woolworths have Wii's in stock Buy Nintendo Wii Console And Controller And Wii Sports Game Nintendo Wii Game from Woolworths.co.uk online shop
  6. Mike

Amazon PS3 and Wii

im confident that the Wii will be more of a success than the PS3, all over the world, graphics arent everything, to get the most out of the ps3 graphics you need an HDTV as well....so if you are buying the ps3 for graphics you would more than likely have an HDTV, but if you buy a console for...
  7. Mike

Amazon PS3 and Wii

doubt there were more PS3s going from all the shortages, probs just the price difference makes more people want a Wii
  8. Mike

Wii Sports Talk

Agreed, you cant do tiny movements, it wont register as a hit, then all of a sudden you've done a massive hit and it goes miles away!
  9. Mike

A few Wii questions...

Is it quick and easy to change between right and left handed as my brother is the only left handed person in the family and no doubt tomorrow we will have everyone playing Wii sports, so the controller will be passed around. (thanks btw)
  10. Mike

A few Wii questions...

K Im getting it tommorow but I dont want to wait to find out lol. I know the Wii is never fully off, so if you were to unplug it and move it to another TV what sort of settings will you have to re-enter? (basically is it a big to move it to different tvs?) Another thing I wanted to know was if...
  11. Mike

Read on the internet that: No creditable source to back it up, but still, thought id post it, not that it would be a good christmas if you are glued to your comp pressing F5 on Argos website lol
  12. Mike

Don't want to rub it in for people that didnt get one, but excellent service from Amazon, ordered yesturday at 9:55am Came today at 9:23am, under 24hours...not bad! Obviously when it came i had to open it and check the contents and make sure it worked lol:rolleyes: Good luck to those who...
  13. Mike

:(, Play also had some instock today. Register with these sites, and they try their best to email you when it is instock on a site, you have to be quick though. Stock Network - Your ONE Stop for the Best Console Prices - Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 (choose Wii) NowInStock.net - Knowing When and...
  14. Mike

Thanks lol, im pretty happy :). In all the confusion i accidentally bought 2 lol, so I had to cancel the second one, I was getting worried as i didnt have enough money for both lol edit: They have had 3 batches this morning (approx times).. 1st - 10am-10:20am 2nd 10:55- a few mins 3rd...
  15. Mike

QUICK!!! THEY HAVE WII NOW INSTOCK!! GET IT BY TOMORROW!! Amazon.co.uk: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports): PC & Video Games YAY!! I got one, says coming tomorrow :D Now sold out :(, says on the internet they sold out in 24 minutes and that they had over 1000 in stock.
  16. Mike

first post from a wii

how do you type out words?
  17. Mike

Nooooo!!! I just found out that Boots.com had some instock, I went to the website....and they were :eek:, (for £189.99) so I tried to buy one, got to the checkout...and had to register!!! which took time, so when I clicked confirm it said "Sorry the Wii is now out of Stock" and I didnt get one...
  18. Mike

Many GAME's around the country got Wii Stock today and will also be getting some tomorrow, the catch......GAME are deciding to bundle (most of) the Wii's so they can cost up to £300-£400 with about 5 games, controllers etc....I dont have that kinda money though :(
  19. Mike

Line Rider for...Wii

Will be really good on DS, not too sure about Wii though as im sure not many people can keep a straight arm in midair, still sounds...fun lol InXile - Linerider Home
  20. Mike

arghh Today Amazon had more Wii's instock , came instock at 9:10 (ish) and sold out by 9:40 (ish), I didnt get one....:(, but I wasnt even close as I got up at 11am today, still annoyed though. O and Ebuyer had some instock yesturday, very few though and apparently sold out in "seconds". Game...