Search results

1. P

PS3 controller...is sony too lazy to try something new?

after being ridiculed and jokes were made of it ,Sony's "boomerang" or "Banana" as you might've known it, was pulled and never saw the light of day after that,so for about 3 months...the system went on controllerless...Sony's so called"masterminds":down: were designing a controller...I thought...
  2. P

Microsoft to pull a PS3, place motion sensors in Xbox 360 pad?

wow....definate copy cats(probably jealous)...wait,Peter moore has a daughter?!?!14?!?!? I'll get on stalking peter moore by tomorow morning LOL
  3. P

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

sure, ID LIKE TO HELP! Im ready for script/story or voice acting, sorry for not being able to do anymore, thats cuz im not good at designing characters (not that I dont love it!),but Id design chracters if I know where to get the tools(apps and programs) to MAKE one
  4. P

The Signature Exchange...

can some one make a sig for me?
  5. P

Im Back!!!!

ok :D !any whoo whats that sig for with most of our names...sengo's celebrities :cool: ?I like it :cool: !
  6. P

Im Back!!!!

oh, ... :) WELCOME BACK :)
  7. P

Im Back!!!!

I think people need it...so others wont think that he quit or got outta here.
  8. P

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to sengo.com...yah I do that too Abcels :D ! Nice sig :) . PFB.
  9. P

Hi i'm new !!!

I couldnt see the first post hile typing the ninth one :rolleyes: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. P

Hi i'm new !!!

:) welcome to sengo, (did I spell it right :o ??)Davijoboy.I hope you like it here (I sure do :) !)If you get kinda bored you can go to the arcades and play J20 (there are many other games but Im the Highest scorer at that game thugh :D !)
  11. P

Hi all

Hope u like it here!oh,oh Luke did u tell him about sengo's competition!I think u should tellem cause ur the "Big GUY"
  12. P

Compile your PSP inventory

Inventory:12 PSPs( :cool: all value pack :cool: ),18 games, 2 GB emory card stick duo,PSP logitsch case :o ,and a starter pack