Search results

1. DarkSora

Sora's digital paintings

finally managed to get myself a graphics tablet. :) To get some practice with it i painted two apples (digitally of course:) ) This is all done in photoshop. time taken on each: 15-30 mins. :) i'll post some more later. :D first attempt: Second attempt: (using a real apple for...
  2. DarkSora

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

Me and psp rules have been talking about it and it would be cool if we could all get together and create a game. :) We could have people doing the programming in whatever program is used, character designers, level designers, music composers, voice actors etc. Well if you're interested make...
  3. DarkSora

How to photoshop (6): Basic rain animation

Its been a while since i made tutorials. i'll be posting some more when i have time. Enjoy these for now. Creating and animating rain In this tutorial you will learn how to create simple, but effective, rain and how to animate it. there are many different methods and extensions to it so...
  4. DarkSora

design your own cover thread

there was an old thread were people were making psp case mock-up, so we had stuff like kingdom hearts for psp, MGS3 for psp etc. I couldnt find the old thread so i decided to make a new one. Simply take any console and make your own mock-ups.:D
  5. DarkSora

My new sig

is this ok? need some advice. im not too keen about making it smaller yet, but i know im going to have to do that. :rolleyes:
  6. DarkSora

Weekly graphic comp (returns:D)

ok, i think its time we opened weekly graphics comp again:D the rules are simple: The judge of the week (for now its me) states a topic, image limit the comp should start on monday (we'll make it tuesday for this week:p) and finishes on the following sunday everyone is allowed to enter and...
  7. DarkSora

how to photoshop (4): the basics

i should've done this tutorial before the others, im sorry for the confusion. i'll do my best to explain the basics ;) Using layers layers are really important so make sure you know how to use these. i'll use my zelda sig as an example: the layer dialog can be found at the right...
  8. DarkSora

how to photoshop (1): blurred text

ive teamed up with meddigo to give some tutorials. Blurred Text here is what i will use as an example: 1.choose a font that you would like to use (i use http://ww.dafont.com/en/ to find some good fonts). 2. choose your area and write what you want, in this case my username...