Search results

1. T

True Combat: Elite!!

A new mod for Enemy Territory for those interested, still in the test stage but theres a couple of maps to download and practice on. http://www.truecombat.com/intro.php For those who don't know the Wolfenstien Enemy Territory game, its free to download and is a multiplayer only FPS set in...
  2. T

SP Crowd thoughts on Merger with ACG

Might get a bit more activity in here. If any are interested in playing our games ours is free and relatively uncomplicated to play. I don't know what all the moaning is about on the mainpage it aint no big deal.
  3. T

Warfare HQ and Armchair General to join forces with new forum!

Hi just want to clear this misunderstanding up, you quoted Kraut: "Yes, the extra click is not that bad but I'd recommend to put all other discussion forums into a big main folder, too, such as 'Historical discussions' and 'Community' (or similar topics) because otherwise the most important...
  4. T

What is the 'twitch crowd'
  5. T

Coming changes to the forums

I was thinking i kinda like the idea of insignia rather than pictures of a soldier or whatever. might have to dig up a pic of a rising sun somewhere.
  6. T

As a WHQite i can say that in regards to CoD or any other games of that type most of us play or have played them. There are other wargames that members play that are not supported by WHQ. So its not, as a previous comment suggested, that it is above anyone there. The type of games supported...
  7. T

RRRoger that rubber ducky! I've already been over and sussed em out, only posted in the FFZ, they seem like a good bunch. But from what i have seen in the military/conflict history side of it, theres going to have to be some 'enlightenment'happening there:devious: Ive done the recon now...
  8. T

Best & Worst Second World War Movies ever made?

I'll second that, TBR1 is a classic movie, one of the first to show a realistic experience of a squad size unit and its individuals during the course of the war, as well as exploring the other side as soldiers doing the same job as the 'good guys'. There were movies before it that have done...
  9. T

Just to know

"Nothing but a bunch of fabrications, falsehoods, halftruths, distortions, disinformation and lies." (Maxwell Smart, Circa 1960) :p :D
  10. T

What part of history would you like to see made into a film?

Theres quite a few good WW1 movies around, even ones made in the 20s. You just have to look outside of Hollywood for it.
  11. T

OK so now what?

I played the demo yesterday, it is basically the tutorial section, i :love: it!! got to get a copy now. How does the multi player thing work, is it direct tcp/ip or done on servers?
  12. T

I was expecting something in a camo bikini, nice to see you have grown up Jam :halo:
  13. T

Gaming Convention

1 gig cpu (min) and probably a decent 3d card.
  14. T

Just to know

The one Skirmisher and i played is over, i have no idea about the other.
  15. T

Rome: Total War Demo is out! Woot!!!

Well im not so snobbish that i wouldn't share the file location :p http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/rome/rometw_demo_5.5.zip.html
  16. T

Input needed from the members - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

Oohhhhh, details please? I have 5 and the market garden one, havn't played the in a while, are there any mods for them?
  17. T

Proposal: WarfareHQ Politico-military Roleplay/MBX

Oh no, here comes WW3! :p
  18. T

Proposal: WarfareHQ Politico-military Roleplay/MBX

What! no seething undercurrent of ethnic conflict ready to burst out like a festering pusshole? :D Anyway, good idea. I'll be an Aussie, political not military, i don't play the games you will probably use. Although, it sounds like it is an interesting way to run a campaign involving the...
  19. T

Update to the forums

Plus 3 months of etiquete training. I heard once that in WW1 the british, needing officers, began promoting men from the ranks, they received something like 3 months of training in how to use cutlery at the officers table etc and about 2 weeks training for combat as an officer. :nuts:
  20. T

Update to the forums

I particularly like item 6. :halo: