Search results

1. R

Build 130 - comments

I have recently returned to POA having given it a break for two or three months. I was tempted back by Build 130 and thought I would give it a go. Generally I have been pleased with the changes. A few issues I have noticed are :- a) When you do a free set up and ask for units to be...
  2. R

Thoughts on the current version

I'm still getting C++ errors on scenario 1 and will send to Scott as per usual. Air strikes seem to have gone from lethal to always missing their targets. I'm not sure which is correct!!!! US infantry seem more effective at long range but oddly passive once soviet infantry get close...
  3. R

Latest Beta Patch

I have been focusing on scenario 1 as I've played it enough to spot when odd things are happening. Scott has been extremely responsive. For example I had another c++ error on turn 13. Sent the file to HPS and had the following response today direct from Scott. "Thanks, I got it! It was due...
  4. R

Beta 11 Impressions?

I have tried scenario 1 again with the new beta. Air strikes work as does close combat (at least both happen now I've no idea if its done right). Had a fatal C++ error on turn 12 and will send log to HPS. Combat is way more lethal. 2nd Armour still cannot spot BMP's sitting in full sight...
  5. R

Latest patch - beta build 9

Beta Build 9 I have played through scenario 1 again and got to turn 17 with no c++ errors. So it is looking good. BMP's still plaster the armour with hits while the armour sits there with no LOS to anything. Otherwise we are getting there. Rod
  6. R

Latest patch - Beta build 7

Again I'm new to the forums but have been playing POA2 since it came out. I have focused on Scenario 1 at novice level so I can see what is happening. With the latest beta 7 patch I got a C++ error at the end of game turn 10 and could not progress further as the combat phase froze on me...