Search results

1. Scottay

Guitar help: how do I toughen my fingers?

All I can say is keep practicing. Developing a strong pinky really helps too.
  2. Scottay

gettin a DS

Elite Beat Agents looks hella fun although it's suppose to be pretty bad for your screen. Some other ones that havn't been said: Metroid Prime: Hunters Tetris DS Meteos Kirby: Canvas Curse I, myself am getting Castlevania: Portrait of Ruins
  3. Scottay

Who has what?

Diablo 2 + expansion Star Wars: Empire at War Guild Wars: Factions StarCraft + Broodwar WarCraft2 Battlefield Battlefield 2 COD + United Offensive Rise of Nations + Throne of Patriots Worms 2, Armageddon, World Party Quake 3 Civilization 2 (Gold Edition) Civilization 3 C&C Red Alert...
  4. Scottay

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

His ending rant on TMNT is pretty funny. The thing with the Power Glove for Top Gun made me almost die laughing.
  5. Scottay

The Angry Nintendo Nerd

lmao that's awesome.
  6. Scottay

Wii's Signal Can Upset a Pacemaker

I suppose if you read the link you'd have seen this part. Hmm, so radio transmitters are a problem, along with just about everything else that runs on electricity. According to this list, this is also a problem for the Xbox 360 wireless controllers along with the PS3. Any wireless signal...
  7. Scottay

GameSpot gives Yoshi's Island 9.1

One of my favourite games all time was Yoshi's Island. Can't wait for this one.
  8. Scottay

Wii: the life of the party

*Goes off in his corner to play with Fisher Price toys*
  9. Scottay

Do those SNES Star Wars games count? Almost any Star Wars game you could say it movie-based. I suppose you've played them. Now here's a proper statement. COD3 is multiplatform (Graphics are better on the others), Madden 2007 is multiplatform (Graphics are better on the others) I'll trade some...
  10. Scottay

AHHHHHH ****ty movie-based games! RUN LIKE HELL! There's also Zelda, Red Steel, Call of Duty 3, Madden 2007(which I think looks hella sweet on the Wii) as well as Metroid coming soon that you could say has an older audience. Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros are pretty good for all ages. It's just...
  11. Scottay

Meh I don't really care what age group a game is aimed at or whether it uses my full intelligence. If I enjoy playing it that's all that really counts. Although I see what you're saying. Most Wii games seem to be aimed at non-gamers,(both adults and kids) who are looking for a simpler...
  12. Scottay

Music: what are you Listening to now?

I see a red door and I want to paint it black! Allman Brothers Band - Jessica (only because it sounds like your on a tropical island and its fecking freezing in Winnipeg) Veggie Tales - Do the Moo Shoo The Doors - Break on Through (because I love doing Jim Morrison impressions) The...
  13. Scottay

Wolfmother - Woman The Strokes - Heart in a Cage Rush - Closer to the Heart Queen - Bohemien Rhapsody
  14. Scottay

The Strokes - Juicebox Billy Talent - Devil In A Midnight Mass As for teh retros Anything Black Sabbath, lots of Zeppelin lately Is Maneater by Nelly Furtado just a remake of the Hall & Oates song?
  15. Scottay

DarkSora's PbP roleplay campaign

One question. When are we actually gonna start. We've done enough talking already.
  16. Scottay

Here's a list of town name ideas. (most of them blow) Denzelville Killwood Sengo City or Sengopia Dust Town Flush Town(Pokerish place)
  17. Scottay

I think it's more for credentials and the fact that SENGO made a decent game. Or let's hope it will be decent.
  18. Scottay

Also what program will we be using. What type of game? It would be cool if we could made users on Sengo characters. Like Luke would be the almighty god etc.:up:
  19. Scottay

I'd be happy to join. Although with such a huge team how would we all agree on things?
  20. Scottay

Super bowl

You mean touchdown??? That is a controversial call. But in midair the ball was on the line for sure. That's a TD. That pushing off call on Daryll Jackson however was complete bull**** and that should've been a TD.