Search results

1. C

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

Will board 25e ever be available for sale separately? I have the SK style desert boards from the first map bundle but would like to replace my ancient escarpment overlay from West of Alamein
  2. C

Do I pay for Reserve units fuel twice? In movement and exploitation?

Depends on how you fueled the unit (see 12.5c) If the tracked counter was part of a multi-unit formation and you'd paid 1SP to fuel the entire formation, it would remain fueled until the next friendly cleanup phase. So you'd pay for fuel in the movement phase for the partial move in reserve...
  3. C

Attention Mapmakers: Soviet villages

None of the above. Double Cola has Southern roots (current HQ is in Chattanooga) so I believe the the appropriate regional terminology would be "coke".
  4. C

Your favourite sentence in ASLRB?

A horse is a horse, of course of course...... (My apologies to any Aussies or Germans who don't get the Mr Ed reference)
  5. C

MMP Sales Tax

Good point. I suspect the windfall in online sales tax revenue that the local governments here in the States are projecting may not materialize either. They may wind up killing the goose that lays the golden eggs instead. I saw a statistic in the Wall Street Journal that sales tax is already...
  6. C

MMP Sales Tax

Keep in mind that this is not a new tax. Consumers have always been liabile for sales & use tax on products they buy; if not collected by the seller they are supposed to remit the tax to state themselves (side note - I wonder if all the folks who like to complain about others not paying their...
  7. C

MMP Sales Tax

Actually, the costs and administrative burden of multi-jurisdiction sales & use tax compliance is much greater that you imagine. For a small company like MMP it can have a significant impact. Yes there are software packages that will calculate the amount of tax that customers must be charged but...
  8. C

Armies of Oblivion preorder?

IMHO, it is in very poor taste to use a publisher's sub-forum to post a plug for competitor's product.
  9. C

Operation : Schmidt

Mine's en route, USPS says it will arrive Monday
  10. C

Operation : Schmidt

Once you get to Pay Pal's website, they give you the option to pay as a "guest" using your credit card rather than using a Pay pal account.