Search results

1. Warbear

VASL Overlay O5 missing

Scenario AP171 requires Overlay O5. I don't have O1-O5 and could not find a site for a download.
  2. Warbear

KIA

Infantry fires at a rider on a CE Tank and gets a 1KIA result. Is the rider killed, or the crew, or both, or is there a random roll?
  3. Warbear

AFV concealment loss?

A BU AFV (no PRC) is concealed in a woods hex. If HE fire into this hex results in a PTC, does the AFV lose concealment?
  4. Warbear

SK4: Jungle?

In Full ASL, Level of Jungle is 2. In SK4, I've found nothing about Level. As Jungle is like woods, is Level =1 here? It's important in scenario S71.
  5. Warbear

VASL Setup Files for ASLSK #4 Scenarios

I want to start playing a Starterkit-PTO scenario on Tuesday (first ASL since February for me). Are there already any VASL Setup Files for ASLSK #4 Scenarios available?
  6. Warbear

SP258 - Overlay I

Scenario SP258 from Schwerpunkt #22 needs Overlay I. I'd like to play it with VASL. ROAR shows 18 games. But I cannot find Overlay I, neither in real nor for VASL. And I cannot find any errata. Who can help?
  7. Warbear

HS killed by Backblast

A Halfsquad firing a BAZ rolls TH (with a red "1"), hits it's target, but suffers Casualty Reduction due to backblast (C13.81) and dies. Is the following IFT-roll still effective, or is the action finished before, after the HS was eliminated?
  8. Warbear

ANZAC?

A simple question, but I don't know: Are Australians (7th Australian Infantry Division with Elite Squads) ANZAC units - and therefore stealthy?
  9. Warbear

Adding Overlay over 2 boards

How do I manage to add an Overlay over 2 boards? See AP126: "RR8 on 38AA1-56Z10"
  10. Warbear

Kunai

I'm just setting up a VASL scenario and have a PTO question: Does Kunai exist in December? i.e.: Do I first apply G.6.1 and then B.15.6, or first B.15.6 and then G.6.1? G.6.1 Whenever PTO Terrain (G.1) is in effect, all grain becomes kunai B.15.6 SEASON: Grain does not exist and is treated...
  11. Warbear

Nearly complete now ...

Yesterday a big truck parked in front of my house: :cool:
  12. Warbear

AFV moving on a bridge

Can this AFV in bypass move directly on the bridge hex?
  13. Warbear

Encirclement

A7.7 states: ... A qualifying target Location is thereafter marked with an Encirclement counter ... My question: When exactly will the Encirclement counter be placed? - before the first shot, after the LOS conditions and FP for Encirclement are clear? - before the last consecutive shot on...
  14. Warbear

Tactiques magazine 0-issue ?

I know the old Tactiques magazines 1-9 and own some of them. Now I've heard that there was a 0-issue too. Is this correct? Does anybody have a 0-issue of the Tactiques magazine? .