Search results

1. L

Infantry Tactics

Now, this sounds rather strange, considering I played the Talonsoft and later the HPS Napoleonic games. However, in all that time, I still have no clear idea on the best way to use infantry! Obviously, you form square to repel cavalry, and use column to march through bad terrain...but what...
  2. L

Battle of Twin Peaks

Well, I decided to do it...I played the massive NRC Battle of Twin Peaks. I did Command Control Russians vs. AI French. The results were rather...horrific! By the end there had been over 300,000 casualties, which is rather massive. Napoleon was captured, and the French being overmastered.
  3. L

Command Control AAR

I was interesting how other people found it. I did some games with Campaign Peninsula over the weekend, doing the James River to Richmond w/ Mc Dowell versus the AI as both sides. I noticed that by default both sides immediately set out towards Chaffin's Bluff in an amusingly weird way...
  4. L

Looking for Trouble

Hi all. I've got Shiloh, Peninsula, Gettysburg, Atlanta (arriving this week) and Vicksburg. I'm not picky about battle size, side or optional rules. So, anyone wants a scrap, PM me. :)
  5. L

Peninsula or Gettysburg Opponent

I’m hoping to find someone to play a short campaign or scenario against. I have Peninsula now, and Gettysburg is coming in the next week. So…anyone looking for a game of those would be great. You can post here any requested scenarios/rules/phase or turn preferences, or get me on...