Search results

1. Mark Peachey

Grand Theft Auto IV - your thoughts

I've completed the review for GTA IV and submitted it to gamesquad.com for publication. You'll hopefully see it here shortly. In the meantime, what does everyone else think? You can also visit my blog at XboxMass.com for the review right now, as well as all the Play Journals for the game...
  2. Mark Peachey

NIN release The Slip for free download

So I may be in the tiniest of minorities here, but I'm a huge fan of NIN with big NIN news: Just last week, Trent Reznor and crew released The Slip, a full studio album for free download at NIN.com If you're looking to expand your borders, what have you got to lose?! I've been listening to...
  3. Mark Peachey

Grand Theft Auto IV @ XboxMass dot com

Hi everyone! As many of you are likely already aware, Grand Theft Auto IV launches tomorrow. I've been tapped by gamesquad to the do the review, and you can look forward to it in a week or two right here. In the meantime, I'll be playing the game and keeping a Play Journal of my...
  4. Mark Peachey

Mass Effect: Massively Dissapointing?

My review for Mass Effect should be up shortly, but I wanted to know what everyone else thought in the meantime. According to metacritic.com, the critics gave Mass Effect an average score of 91%. Only a few critics were harshly critical of the game, while most raved about it. Is it...