Search results

1. T

mp squads?

Well I'm finally picking up where I left off with Mantis ages ago. I'm planning my first move in over a year and I need to know something. Do I (axis) have any units with MP squads in my army (june 41)? I seem to recall them but I can't find them now so it might be a carry over memory of DNO or...
  2. T

TOAW maps and TGA files

Does anybody know a program that will open the TGA files created by TOAW map dumps? My copy of Corel Draw #7 standard knows what a TGA is but thinks that they are too large. Failing that what is the best way to get as large and complete a computer file of a complete TOAW map?
  3. T

Tiberius vs. PanzerGIII

We exchanged files this morning for the historical game. He actually sent me a file for 3 TOs each (total) which I had to nip in the bud. He started with suggestions for min. 1-3 odds attacks and no bridge blowing on parallel to river roads, which I was actually willing to agree to, but he...
  4. T

Game type selection

How are we choosing game type? This is unclear to me now and I want to straighten it out before contacting my opponent. I was previously under the impression that it would be possible to automatically 'disagree' with the German and force historical that way. i.e. send out a message "I disagree...
  5. T

Red stacked units

The only tinkering I've done is to set up the theater options for our most likely matchup: Germans: deploy south, early Panzer Army and save the other one for the breakout operation. Russians: deploy north, Don front reserves elsewhere and save little Saturn. Then I set up some attacks as...
  6. T

Barbarossa bug??

Something just occured to me about Barbarossa: I took the barb theatre option on the second turn of the invasion of Russia. I'm pretty sure I saw a news string that confirmed it. (although not absolutely sure) and it seemed like I was getting the benefits. Then later (about 6 turns in) we saw...
  7. T

MY running list of stupid EA questions

Well I'm trying to get my turn done for Mantis turn 2 out of the sitz. But a couple of questions are haunting me. What are the repurcussions of occupying abandoned French territory in future Vichy France? Will my units be allowed to remain there? Will it invalidate Vichy creation or some of the...