Search results

1. S

Any User Created Scenarios?

John, Thats sounds interesting. I can't wait to play it! I like the hypothetical scenarios just as much if not more than the historical scenarios. Billy
  2. S

AATF Databases

I have now got all of the ATF games (ATF, Raging Tiger, Falklands, TSATC, and AATF). Is there a way to combine all of these databases into one, so when you build your own scenario you have everything at your disposal. I have been tinckering with the scenario builder but many times when I try...
  3. S

Any User Created Scenarios?

I was just wondering if anyone has created any scenarios yet and are willing to let others try them out. I tried to create my own scenario but ran into trouble trying to get the Enemy programmed. That part of it seems to be way over my head. Anyway I know creating a scenario takes alot of...
  4. S

Scenario 1 La Drang Campaign

This seems very odd. This did not happen with me during BETA testing. I had plenty of choppers shot down! Pat, I will give this scenario another try and see what happens....
  5. S

NATO Symbols

Curt, Can you tell us the title of your new game or is that too much of a "HINT"
  6. S

NATO Symbols

sorry for being ignorant, but what is MOCAT???
  7. S

AATF Databases

Pat, Thank You for the answer. Do you have any plans on selling a bundle pack, to include all previous titles or something similiar?
  8. S

AATF Databases

thanks, I didn't even know that was there! one question though, I only have AATF (beta), will I still be able to use other databases created in the previous titles or do I have to own them for it to work?
  9. S

AATF Databases

Is there anywhere to get other databases for AATF other than the two that will come with the game?
  10. S

enemy mission (faction AI?)

eds, Thank You for your help on this and the dismount question I had. I will try that out. Soop I tried that, and now I don't get the mission complete box which is good but the event still does not trigger. When I do the "sustain order" box , i put in the "event box" for the Order...
  11. S

Pat, Where do I do this? In the prerequisite data box, and if so It does not display the "event box" choice. I see it in other boxes like abort conditions. Sorry about all the questions but I think once I get it done right once I will be able to figure out other Faction AI scripts, I HOPE...
  12. S

Dismounting

Is there a way to change the dismount radius and where the units dismount in the scenario designer or the power toolkit and if so how is it changed? Thanks, Soop
  13. S

Pat, When I right click the enemy unit and get the drop down list, under mission the only choice given is "none" Is this what you are talking about? Should there be more choices for missions like "assault" or am I looking in the wrong place????
  14. S

Hello, If any one could help me or steer me in the right direction. I've just started with trying to create my own scenarios. I have read all I can find on the forums about creating scenarios and I pretty much have all I want complete (simple scenario) but I wanted to add a mission for an...