Search results

1. W

FTF opponent Southern England

FTF Play in Oxfordshire Area. Hello, I live in Swindon (Junction 16 M4)and have been playing ASL since 1977. I moved up here from the Bournemouth Area about 18 months ago so if you want to get some play in let me know.I play for Fun because I usually get beaten :-) I work shifts so do...
  2. W

Looking for an Infantry Only Game

Hi Tito, I have just finishes a scenario and will gladly play AP8 with you. I assume we will not be playing for Ladder points so I do not mind which side you take. I am in the U.K so am 5 to 6 hours ahead of you which helps when playing by email.I have been playing SL/ASL since it came out...
  3. W

Vasl Pbem

Hi Robin, I have some spare time if you would like a game. I live in Swindon and have been playing ASL since it came out. I play for fun and experiment with the Rules. I have a strong dislike for Pacific Scenarios but play most of the rest. I am currently playing a Red Barricades Campaign...
  4. W

Ladder PBEM

Hi Karl, I have listed 4 fairly small combined arms scenarios from the European Theatre below and will play either side of any of the scenarios. ASL 16 No Better Spot to Die ASL 24 The Mad Minute (An ASL Classic in my view) J3 A Sunday Stroll J60...
  5. W

Ladder PBEM

Puma Prowls Hi Karl, I see nobody has taken you up on your challenge to play this scenario. I have been playing ASL for a long time but have been away from it for about 4 years so will gladly challenge you. I live in the U.K so am about 8 hours ahead of you which can make for a...
  6. W

Looking for Ladder Game - PBEM

Hi Tom, I see you are still waiting for a reply. I have a few games on the go but can pick up another if you still want a Game. I have been playing ASL for years so pick a Scenario you wish to play and the side you want and we will get going. I am currently using VASL 4 quite...
  7. W

PBEM Game?

PBEM Game Hi Bob, I am currently finishing a Game if you want to play me. I am happy to play for Ladder points and currently use the latest version of VASL. If you want to go ahead please choose a scenario and I will pick sides or alternatively I can suggest some well-balanced ones. I...
  8. W

Experienced ASLer looking for a game.

VASL Game Hi Don, I am new to this Forum although I have been playing SL/ASL since it came out in 1977. Yes I really am that old :) . I have just picked up one game but have plenty of room for another. I too would like to do a RB Campaign but believe it is prudent to try a small scenario...
  9. W

Total newbie wants teaching!

Hi there, I have just joined the community and live in Swindon (Jct 16 M4) Wiltshire. I do have a used copy of ASL Rule Book Version 1 I could lend you and some spare Boards. I have been playing SL/ASL since it came out. If you are interested let me know. Cheers...
  10. W

Newbie looking for VASL PBEM Ladder game

Hi Bob, I am new to this Community but have been playing SL /ASL since it came out. I would be willing to play you at any of the scenarios you have listed. I can play using either VASL 3.0 or 4.0 and have no fear of Dicebots :nofear:
  11. W

Infantry PBEM - Opponent Wanted

If you still have space for another game I am willing to challenge you. I use VASL 3.0 or VASL 4.0. I am new to this community but have been playing SL / ASL since it came out.