Search results

1. L

A few games...

hey mang hey there.....if you got room for another, count me in......feel free to set up - anytime, place, side, doesn't matter to me........
  2. L

Urban Nightmare

Hi Hey Jay.......interested if you still am........and you've already had an offer of allied defending, i'll offer to be the axis attacking...........as for "more experienced & skilled players", well, i think i might be able to give you a go........i think i just may be currently giving...
  3. L

Looking for my first game

i'll play hey.....i'm always up for battle......still interested ?? for some practice, set one up (thru 'quick battle' & follow the prompts) & send one my way......doesn't matter who, what or when either, so feel free......
  4. L

Seeing the Elephant- 2nd scenario!!

Hi. I guess I qualify as a newbie & wondering if i'm too late ??
  5. L

Future Cross Club Tournies

might not be a bad idea to get the guys on this "alleged" team (i couldn't resist that) to throw some games around amongst ourselves. i know i can fit a couple more.
  6. L

New guy looking for some CMAK games

if u can, or want to, fit another - count in crazyman
  7. L

sounds like you have a future in politics
  8. L

hey wayne. well, it appears the cannon fodder position is taken, but put me down for 'pylon' or 'food for the trigger' or something (i can't steal that one, it's from a rancid tune). i only have cmak tho
  9. L

Announcing: Tripolitania To Tobruk CMAK Tourney

hey mang you're making me blush. i was all excited about seeing a tourney, replied & then checked the date. doh !! :laugh:
  10. L

Announcing: Tripolitania To Tobruk CMAK Tourney

count me in :D see ya at ragnarok
  11. L

Some new meat 4 u guys

salutations there:bandit:
  12. L

Some new meat 4 u guys

i think it's the beer.........
  13. L

Some new meat 4 u guys

haha, being at the bottom gives one more reasons to be optimistic
  14. L

Some new meat 4 u guys

thought i did, CM is checked off on my ladder page...it's the only game i have that's mentioned....
  15. L

Some new meat 4 u guys

thanx for the welcome.....:laugh:
  16. L

Some new meat 4 u guys

Hey all...new to this.....just bought CMAK3 & enjoy it.....i'd only have time for email games, and that small.....also, seeing as i've never done this before, mebbe somebody else can set it up.....here's hopin anyway, this is the very bottom of the ladder speakin, so....