Search results

1. A

Black Pigs and GD

I thought it would be total defeat, as things went bad from start. At first turn, 300mm rocket barrage whiped out nearly 3 platoons and some support weapons in the village and around it. By the time my reinforcment arrived, Antonius infantry was near barbed wire and ISUs were a little futher. As...
  2. A

Looking for game

Yes, of course
  3. A

Looking for game

Hello, i'm looking for a game or two. I'll play almost any settings, CMBB or CMAK. If you are interested, please PM me your propositions.
  4. A

"Seeing the Elephant" Tourney

Our Round 3 game with Setanta has just ended in Axis (me) major victory. He was very good at killing my infantry as I got 24 casualties, but Tigers are Tigers. Anyway I was surprised by 2 things - the bridge wasn't mined at all!! And I lost a lot of time moving tanks through all this scattered...
  5. A

CMBB or CMAK game

Hello, i'm looking for game or two. Almost any game will suit but i'd prefer to play with medium quality forces and vanilla equipment (i.e. no hordes of elite tigers and IS2 :) ). I can support return rate at at least 1 turn in 24 hours. I'm also a new player, so expect an easy win :D:D
  6. A

I haven't recieved responce from Gen Schmaeter since Jan 14. I suppose our game was nearly at end. I can e-mail my last turn to you. In fact, it's a second time I've almost finished round 2 scenario :D First as Axis, now as Allies, opponnents dropping out of tourney in both cases.
  7. A

I'd like to recieve a turn from him too. :(
  8. A

As Gen Schmaeter's and mine opponents for round 2 dropped out of tourney, Palantir arranged round 2 game between us. This game is nearly at end now.
  9. A

Update. I've recently recieved turn from Setanta, so rd3 is going again. As for round 2, Cwsommer was my 1st opponent, when he dropped out, we arranged game with Gen Schmaeter. Unfortunately, he has gone MIA too.
  10. A

RD 3 "Seeing the Elephant" Newbies Tourney

My opponent for round 2 has dropped out as well. So I'd like to actually play this battle.
  11. A

opponent wanted

QB 1500 or 2000 points, if you are still interested. adavidovskiy at gmail dot com
  12. A

RD 3 "Seeing the Elephant" Newbies Tourney

I'm still in
  13. A

StE Round 2 Axis Help thread

The worst thing is very low behind armor effect of those 37mm. Some T26s suffer 5-6 penetrations and still happily reverse from battle. Russian 45mm is definitely better at KOing romans, it usually takes 1-2 penetrations to do the job. This far (turn 13-14) i've lost around 8 tanks and my...
  14. A

Our game with John has ended. Axis minor victory. I've submitted report to the ladder. WTG John ;)
  15. A

I've send setup to John.
  16. A

I'd love to join too. I've never played against human, so i hope it would be a good start :)