Search results

1. Bartleby

BFP G - lumberyards?

Sorry, hold the phone. There was the question and answer in the sticky on Blood and Jungle. They are, in fact, lumberyards. Please resume your ASL activities.
  2. Bartleby

BFP G - lumberyards?

Are those lumberyards scattered along the river on BFP G?
  3. Bartleby

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

AP8 Bloody Harvest. The Germans made short work of my Polish defenders. It was my first FTF game in more than 10 years. A blast. Great to be back.
  4. Bartleby

Dividers for old school counter trays. And Box-All info.

So you gave me an idea to try, and I 3d printed a number of dividers and tried to get all of my allied infantry into one Plano broken down by type. Here is the first crack at the results using only the core module counters. Of course the new French counters coming will mess this up. Maybe I...
  5. Bartleby

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Roy - that was a sneaky LOS
  6. Bartleby

Happy to share STLs. I am still playing with the "perfect" dimensions so things "just fit". I have the one size that works for most of them. The "side squares" can be a little bigger as they only have brackets on one side. The top corners need to be a little smaller. The bottom row is...
  7. Bartleby

I am playing with 3d printed divider/inserts for my Plano. I can divide a "normal" plan square into four smaller ones when I want. I am just working on what is the most functional for finding things and set-up. The neat thing about the inserts is I can pull them right out of the plano, rather...
  8. Bartleby

How to play solo?

I have to say, I do like the Boresighted rules in asl_solo page. Much better than what I had been trying.
  9. Bartleby

New BFP Customer, Blood and Jungle

Super helpful Binchois, thank you.
  10. Bartleby

Thanks Binchois. I think Poland in Flames looks fantastic. I was actually trying to decide which one to get when I chose Blood and Jungle. Honestly, it was so good I think I will go back and order the other now. I appreciate the confirmation on the boards, and yes, the huts should not be...
  11. Bartleby

How to play solo?

I have seen and do like those rules, xenovin, though I have not yet tried them. I am still customizing my Fog of War based on each scenario. Have you tried them? For the current scenario I have on my table, I have a number of single squads concealed, and a number of two-unit dummy stacks...
  12. Bartleby

I recently received Blood and Jungle, my first BFP product, and I am super impressed. I love the counters, articles, and maps. I have never fully embraced the PTO and this has got me excited to dive in. From the quality alone of this product I know I will be buying more BFP items. I really...
  13. Bartleby

CASLO XXII

How many players are you guys expecting?
  14. Bartleby

HASL and TPP Counter Storage

That is so very very cool.
  15. Bartleby

I've always been intrigued by the coin envelope movement. I am deep in the Plano right now. Do you use a different coin envelope for every vehicle type?
  16. Bartleby

There have been some super helpful responses. Thank you all. I had not considered: 1) The difference between trays needed throughout the game vs vehicles and guns 2) Do I really want counters I only use once in a blue moon taking up space in busy trays that I need to use a lot?
  17. Bartleby

Counting counter clipping

So the 2mm Deluxe came and it is wonderful. I now cringe and my counters with imperfect dimensions. I may need to reorder a copy of everything.
  18. Bartleby

Do any of you guys mix HASL and TPP counters in with whatever normal counter storage system you have? As an example, do you just grab CH and/or BFP vehicles and throw them in your normal vehicle tray, box, envelope system? Or do you find things are easier if you just keep the entire module...