Search results

1. G

Portable/Transportable Bomb: size & casualty radius

Is there any guidance on how bomb size and/or explosive type relates to casualty radius? I've dabbled with using Import Order of Battle to simulate PGM attacks but what are reasonable casualty radii for Mk 80 series bombs? I prepared this table based on info from Wikipedia...
  2. G

Tons of info on the Current British Army

I asked for a copy and got it almost immediately. Opened it for a quick look when I got home from work............... 6 hours later, got up to get a bite to eat.
  3. G

Who Wants to Try TacOps Internet CPX ing?

I'm interested. I have v3, v4 in in the post. I'm in Saudi Arabia,GMT+3, time on my hands, so long as it doesn't clash with work hours, 0700 to 1600 Sat to Wed.
  4. G

Bulge 1999 Campaign for SP 2

OK, not strictly relevant to this forum, but does anybody have a copy of the bulge.exe file containing the above campaign for SP2?
  5. G

SPMBT on WFHQ?

Tanker, you may need to adjust the resolution and colour depth "manually" before you play SPMBT. Right click on the Desktop to get the Properties menu: Properties - Settings - Advanced - Adapter - List All Modes - 1024 x 768, 256 colors, 60 Hertz When you exit the game, go back to...
  6. G

Questions about the editor

The Glossary in the manual defines a Mobility Corridor as "Areas where a force will be canalized due to terrain restrictions." Usually they have severely restricted terrain on both sides but units transit the corridor relatively quickly, so long as it is unobserved.......
  7. G

POA2: Anyone up for a PBEM?

My Da told me never volunteer. I should have listened to him. I not getting anywhere yet with POA2. I've downloaded v2.01/beta 11 and I've been watching the posts but I think PBEM won't be viable until the game itself is sorted out.
  8. G

Just got my copy of POA2 today. It'll probably next weekend before I'll have run through a couple of scenarios.
  9. G

OK. By the way, how do I get an Irish tricolour by my name instead of the Stars & Stripes?
  10. G

I will be. I've ordered it but haven't got it yet so it'll be a week or two before I'd be ready to play.