Search results

1. Z

The AI wins a big one

I guess I'm man enough to admit that the AI just handed me my lunch in a campaign game battle. Things started out well, with my PA force of 5 BBs and 4 PCs cruising the Korean coast, sinking a lone auxiliary cruiser 2 cruisers and a lone gunboat who was definitely in the wrong...
  2. Z

Off to a sweet start!

The game gods must have wanted to reward me for all the crashes I endured up to version 1.009, because fortune has smiled on my brave Russians in the first 3 days of my first bug-free campaign game. It started off when my force of 3 PCs out of Port Arthur pounced on a small force of 3 --...
  3. Z

Ah, this is why we play the game....

In a campaign game, I had a task force of 3 Russian PCs (Diana, Boyarin and Askold) looking for merchants near the Korean coast. Instead, the stumbled upon 2 Japanese cruisers (Takao and Fuso). Overtaking the enemy with their speed, the Russians pounded away at the Takao from close range on...
  4. Z

AAR: Charge of the Light DD Brigade

I was able to get in only a day of campaign game play before being forced to quit due to black screen crashes, but in that time I did have some fun and learn a lesson in how not to attack armored cruisers. After surviving the initial Port Arthur attack in relarively good shape, I had formed a...