Search results

1. Faded 8-1

Playtesters for a couple SASL missions

Could use playtesters for Missions for the new edition. I'm trying to whip my submissions into shape. First Mission is Fighting Withdrawal. Playtesting can be any one or more of the following things. Of course I'll take any help you want to offer. 1. Generation Tests - Just generate...
  2. Faded 8-1

Games You Are Playing not named Advanced Squad Leader

It's a big hobby! The last couple decades especially have seen a huge amount of wargamey (and non-wargamey) goodness get published. I'm guessing most of us play some other games too. So what else has been on your table recently? Solo or with friends? Wargame, Euro, Ameritrash, D&D, Classic...
  3. Faded 8-1

Best CG games that fit this description...

Not a butt-load of vehicles. Some is definitely cool, but not tons. Props to CGs with RGs with limited numbers (1-2) of interesting vehicles. Trucks/HTs that are just meant to run on-board, deliver troops, then can be run off-board with no real detriment to the player are fine. Some Guns are...
  4. Faded 8-1

ABTF HASL - Why do you hate it? Why don't you hate it?

ABTF seems to be the most disliked HASL. This was one I was really looking forward to when it came out. Haterz - why do u hate it? Defenderz - why do you like it?
  5. Faded 8-1

Road to Wiltz

Well I kind of felt bad about kicking Action about being OT a little bit in a different thread, so here's a post about the old SL classic he was on about. :) This thing was a bit of a monster back in it's day. My friend Eric and I played it in SL a couple times back to back - up all night and...
  6. Faded 8-1

You Probably Shouldn't, But You Do Anyway

The probability thread got me thinking about all the situations in ASL that just plain BEG you to do something stupid... somthing low-odds and improbable, but, dammit, if you pull it off it could win you the game! Intensive Fire - This is the most obvious. Oh, the stories to be told about IF...
  7. Faded 8-1

Looking for Counter Tray Labels for 32-compartment (faux) planos.

Looking for ones that you print out a whole sheet and stick it on the underside of the box lid (as opposed to individual labels for each compartment). No joy so far. Anyone have any intel?
  8. Faded 8-1

LF Rick Lubben

Trying to get in contact with Rick Lubben, if anyone has contact info for him. Thanks.
  9. Faded 8-1

SASL Campaign - KRIM 1941-1942

Faded 8-1 submitted a new resource: SASL Campaign - KRIM 1941-1942 - New SASL Campaign Read more about this resource...
  10. Faded 8-1

SASL Mission - Fortified Line

Faded 8-1 submitted a new resource: SASL Mission - Fortified Line - Updated SASL Mission Read more about this resource...
  11. Faded 8-1

Update Woes

So I tried to update VASL the other night because I tried to load up some scenario set-ups and they didn't work because I had the wrong board versions. Figured I would just update everything. So I updated to the latest version of VASSAL and the latest version of VASL. When VASL wouldn't load...
  12. Faded 8-1

New SASL missions

Hey gang - uploaded a Fortified Line mission and a Sweep mission. Questions/Comments welcome. AAR's especially welcome! You can find them in the Resources section. Took me a minute to figure out how to upload files here. I was trying to post them within the post at first. Mods: Is it cool...
  13. Faded 8-1

SASL Mission - Sweep

Faded 8-1 submitted a new resource: SASL Mission - Sweep - New SASL Mission Read more about this resource...
  14. Faded 8-1

SASL Mission - Fortified Line [Deleted]

Faded 8-1 submitted a new resource: SASL Mission - Fortified Line - New SASL Mission Read more about this resource...
  15. Faded 8-1

GOT season 6 finale and speculation for the final 2 seasons

OK, I don't want to post on the thread about GOT being 'So Overrated'. What does that even mean? Overrated by who? If lots of people watch, enjoy, and talk about it, does that make it 'Overrated'? Eh, whatever. If you don't like GOT, then GTFO of this thread. If you watched it...
  16. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC South?

NFC South
  17. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC West?

NFC West
  18. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC East?

NFC East
  19. Faded 8-1

Who do you like best in the NFC North?

NFC North