Search results

1. K

ASL Starter Kit Shipping News

Thanks for looking into it. I'll just have to be patient. Hopefully, I'll have the starter kit in my hands by this weekend. :cheeky:
  2. K

Thanks Keith. If I find out I'll know what to expect with my rule book and AoO orders as well. :) By the way, do you ever take a break. It seems like you answere everyones questions on all the ASL forums within an hour of them being posted. :) Thanks for keeping us informed.
  3. K

Does Multiman send out emails when preorders ship? Ive never ordered directly from them and was just curious. Im looking forward to getting my hands on the starter kit.
  4. K

ASL Finn counters wanted.....

I was going through the counters on my Beyond Valor module I purchased on Ebay a few months ago and It looks like Im missing the Finnish 6-4-8 counters. I didnt go through the rest to check. Anyone have an extra set/sheet of Finnish/German counters they want to sell? I guess I can always wait...
  5. K

Rulebook going to the printer

If you print it, they will come... :p
  6. K

Rulebook going to the printer

Wow, great news. I cant wait to get my hands on v2. :) I was wondering if it was going to make it this year. Hopefully, now that it is going to print the preorders will pick up as well.
  7. K

Care for HASL Maps

I think I found what your talking about here. http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=600796 I'l have to go by and check it out. They also have individual sheets but they dont appear large enough for HASL maps.
  8. K

Care for HASL Maps

Jack, Where can you buy Map Tac? What retail stores sell it? Ive did a brief search and cant find it online. Help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kurt
  9. K

LnL: similar to Don's ATS thread.

I broke down and purchased Lock N Load Friday night. It was on sale and shipping was free. I had been checking it out since it was released and the combination of sale price and free shipping broke my willpower. :) It looks very good and it appears a 2nd game in the series is due out soon.
  10. K

Well, it's not just Helos anymore...

I think this is a great idea and one that would build some good will towad HPS. It wont make any difference though unless the glaring problems have been fixed. I purchased POA2 on release day and had high hopes for it. Now though, I have almost written it off. If things dont turn around soon...
  11. K

Beyond the Beachhead

I believe AFAIK = As Far As I Know.
  12. K

VASL Help

Did you download the zip with the intallation file? I was confused with this as well. Go to the handbook section of the website. It walks you through the installation process. At first, I just went to the downloads section but that was kind of confusing. There are files to download but I could...
  13. K

Looking for ASLRBV2 and/or Beyond Valor

Yeah, it really is a sellers market for sure. I think some good deals can be had on ebay its just being in the right place at the right time I guess.
  14. K

Thanks for the info. Ive been watching some of the auctions and have bid on a few. Im not sure I want to invest 300.00+ right off the bat though. The auction you pointed me to is a little rich for my blood. :) It did offer a lot of stuff though.
  15. K

Title says it all. Im looking for ASLRBv2 and/or Beyond Valor. Im looking to get started in ASL so I need the basics. I realize it a long shot but I thought i would try. :) Any other modules for sale would be considered too since I have nothing except Paratrooper. I can be contacted at...
  16. K

What's the plan for POA2 after the first patch?

Thanks for the info Mike. I'll keep an eye out for it. Kurt
  17. K

What's the plan for POA2 after the first patch?

I would like to get my hands on the beta patch as well when its available. Id really like to see how the game plays with the fixes.
  18. K

MMP's print and reprint schedule

Andrew, Thanks for the link. I sent an email to Sam. Maybe I can be reading the rules while I try to obtain some of the modules. I was thinking about picking up Paratrooper while its still available. Its one of the cheaper modules and Im sure I'll end up with it sooner or later. Once I get...
  19. K

MMP's print and reprint schedule

Im a newbie intersested in playing ASL but of course have none of the game materials. Ive got the rule book on preorder but I dont see any mention of a reprinting of Beyond Valor. From what I can tell from this thread, there is no date set to reprint it. Is this correct? Ive been looking into...
  20. K

More on 'Point of Attack II' from HPS

I agree with Black Moria's statement above. Why would it matter what I do with the database. It would only matter if I had some kind of classified info. You would think that if someone had highly classified weapons data they would probably have better things to do than plug it into the POA...