Search results

1. K

Cm:infection!

...it's probably Lupus
  2. K

Cm:infection!

Hi, sign me up too. This map deserves more attention.
  3. K

After Action Report Contest!

Not yet - I don't want to make commitments what I'm not sure I can fulfill. But the idea is good, M.Dorosh also wants/wanted to organize something of the sort.
  4. K

After Action Report Contest!

it's a good idea
  5. K

New members introduce yourself here

Hi all, it's Kineas from Hungary. The postman just delivered my ASLSK#1 box today. I'm quite happy with it, except that I think the counters will be too small. I generally play Combat Mission on PC, but I expect to play this game with one of my "offline" buddy. (It's a big jump after the Cold...
  6. K

"Seeing the Elephant" Tourney

Wow, I'm on the topic. Thanks anyone who will play me.
  7. K

The Eye of the Tiger....Let's Discuss Surprise!!

I played the Soviet side in this scenario. The briefing referred to the Tigers and tiger hunting a lot. I made a quick test in the editor, and dropped the Tiger hunting with T34s option immediately, together with the notion of the tiger-killer KV2. I decided to defend only 2 flags from the...
  8. K

Yes, it was a good game, with a good turn rate. Thanks for the game. (No more analysis here, I almost posted a spoiler...)
  9. K

Round 4 Allied Discussion Thread

Hi, the scenario is fine, I already deployed the forces. My only concern is that the map is rather flat. The axis have some small hills from where they have LOS to riverbank. At least I couldn't find a position which doesn't have LOS to any of the hills. Hopefully he can only spot moving panzers.
  10. K

Discussion Rd 1 STE Tournament

The setup for the German defense wasn't easy, I couldn't really figure out the attack direction. Since I was playing against a human opponent I expected fancy flanking manoeuvres, so I put a platoon to the 'cemetery hill'. I gave them a trench, a TRP, and the LMG squad in good position. The...
  11. K

RD 3 "Seeing the Elephant" Newbies Tourney

I'm still in too.
  12. K

multigaming tournament

Hi, maybe someone earlier came up with a similar idea but I found no references, so here it is. What do you think about a multigaming tourney which: - would be played on a risk-like strategic map between two sides - there would be a few 'fronts' each corresponding to a game. Like Combat...
  13. K

Seeing the Elephant- 2nd scenario!!

Sorry, I also read the .doc files in the email.
  14. K

Seeing the Elephant- 2nd scenario!!

+1, I guess the full sides were swapped. Not a problem for me.
  15. K

StE RD1 AXIS Help Thread.

Try to hide the gun. But if they are firing at it it's probably too late.
  16. K

And why is the 2nd phase needed? Why can't we just view the results of the previous turn and plot moves for the next?
  17. K

Hi, fresh meat reporting...I have played only against the AI. Count me in.