Search results

1. Gunner Scott

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Sounds like Dave derizinsky lol
  2. Gunner Scott

Who is woke dave?
  3. Gunner Scott

Huh? No 2 page scenario cards with paragraphs of SSR's and VC's? Say it aint so lol.
  4. Gunner Scott

Hi all- Bob came by today and we attempted ToT 42 Thunderbolts with Bob as the Germans and me as the Americans. Ya I know its unbalanced but we wanted to try it again and see if the Americans could pull out a victory. Well sadly there seems to be no way of that happening. The terrain is too...
  5. Gunner Scott

Ya, I think that board came with BoF II pack.
  6. Gunner Scott

Plan on playing FrF 98 Amerikanskaya Suka today. Ya I know lots of other stuff out there but these scenarios are just tops to play when in a time crunch or looking for something simply super fun.
  7. Gunner Scott

Main section

I'm sure someone can start an SS counter thread or Critical Hit sucks thread to generate some noise lol.
  8. Gunner Scott

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

I still have DB v1 which I got at ASLOK years ago.
  9. Gunner Scott

Son Injured during Airborne Training

Hi ya- Sorry to hear your son was injured, Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery and resume operations with his unit.
  10. Gunner Scott

squad leader review Arab Israeli conflict of 1948 / Genesis

Hue would be my ultimate ASL bucket list module to really get alot of play with. Though the only disappointment I have with Hue are the Marine squads and armor color, hard too read.
  11. Gunner Scott

squad leader review Arab Israeli conflict of 1948 / Genesis

Dont let seaman recruit hutch get ya down, some people just lack decorum when it comes to others opinions. Your video I thought was good, maybe get a haircut so your not constantly brushing that mop top back. It can get distracting.
  12. Gunner Scott

Scenarios on U Boat Infantry?

Link? Website? Throw me a bone man lol
  13. Gunner Scott

Anything you do Evan I will buy. Looking forward to playing that scenario.
  14. Gunner Scott

DONATIONS

MMP has done some great journals and modules, I dont think they really need donations but as one poster put it, they as well as everyother ASL publisher could always use help in the proofing and playtest section. If real life was not such a horrific situation for me, I would try to help.
  15. Gunner Scott

Ya I do recall ToT 2 (great scenario pack) but there seems to be alot more, and after watching Marks vid, I now understand why the Germans were so fanatical about not giving up their last port.
  16. Gunner Scott

Howdy- was watching Mark Feltons little utub documentary: And was wondering what is out there on these actions.
  17. Gunner Scott

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

Good to know he is surrounded by loved ones, my heart felt thoughts go out to both him and his family.
  18. Gunner Scott

'Devils in the Woods' 20 years on

There is some fun CH stuff out there but I am not going to get into the weeds of hating people, products and companies. If you think something is your jam go for it.
  19. Gunner Scott

ABTF HASL - Why do you hate it? Why don't you hate it?

I think the campaign is balanced as is, the brits can not go toe to toe with the ss but in many games they try and lose. The key to a brit victory is knowing when to withdraw to the next line of defence and at the same time causing as much casualties on the ss as best as possible. Force the ss...
  20. Gunner Scott

Identify countersheet

That came from kamphgrouppe Scherer from LFT.