Search results

1. A Lost Canadian

FT230 Italian Behemonth: Turn 1 to 2.5

Andy and I started our latest fight in the dusts West of El Sod, Abyssinia. Elements of 21st Divisione Coloniale have been sent out to push Elements of C Company, 2nd Field Force Battalian, 2nd South African Infantry Bridade Group off the hill they had set up on to defend the rear of their...
  2. A Lost Canadian

Meet up in Toronto

Hi I'm organizing an ASL Meet-up in Toronto; PM me if you are intersted in coming and I can add you to the email list. Cheers
  3. A Lost Canadian

Can a Shocked Tank control a location?

Meat of the issue is in the title. Situation is WO12 Heart of Wilderness. Russians (me) need to control the bridge location to win. Russians rush a tank onto the bridge in the last movement phase of the game. There is wild defensive fire and when the dust settles the tank is shocked (opponent...
  4. A Lost Canadian

Canadian Advanced Squad Leader Open XXIII

It is with great pleasure I announce that Ottawa, Ontario, Canada will be hosting CASLO XXII! It'll be May 17th to 19th! Come enjoy a fun weekend of scenarios at Canada's Premier ASL tournament. Ottawa, the nation's capital, has lots for the history buff, with the world class Museum of History...
  5. A Lost Canadian

Struggling with boards for RP90 Need a Ticket to Ride

Trying to get the following board set up in VASL. Any advice on how to best do it?
  6. A Lost Canadian

Overlay RR13

Trying to set up ASL165 Nothing but Courage. Requires overlay RR13. I keep getting this error: The overlap repeats itself on board 17 and where it should be on board 42/44. What would would cause this? Am I just screwing up how to input overlaps?
  7. A Lost Canadian

STL RaM CG2 Patrol at Wanetchaung

Ever wonder what it would be like if your battle plan survives first contact with the enemy? Well I experienced that joy as the attacking British in RaM CG2 Patrol at Wanetchaung. My forces were able to overwhelm the Japanese defenders, gaining 13 VP + the CVP point. It was bloody with both...