Search results

1. R

KDalton's ASL Rennaissance AAR Thread

Thanks for posting that, Keith. There are no guarantees when dice are involved, but I have to agree that more aggressive Russian play in the early turns might have produced a different outcome. Fun scenario and I'd definitely play again.
  2. R

VASL PBEM wanted

Thanks guys. Looks like I got my games.
  3. R

VASL PBEM wanted

Formerly experienced player looking for a match or two. I haven't played a human opponent in several years and am looking for someone who's patient enough to let me make a few mistakes while I try to remember what I'm doing. I'm willing to play just about anything, and will try to match...
  4. R

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

In the Second Line League, Francois Trebosc and I will be playing Scenario 1, Fighting Withdrawal. I'll be the defending Russians and Francois will be the attacking Finns.
  5. R

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Hi Francois, I didn't receive your email from last week, but just emailed you from my gmail account. Let's see if that works any better. Rusty
  6. R

New members introduce yourself here

Thanks Pete. Its good to hear from one of the local guys. Yeah, you're pretty close, I'm near Lakeshore. I'll look forward to a match. Definitely let me know when you or Jim put together a game night and I'll try to get permission from the wife. And I might be intersted in that 1st...
  7. R

Yeah, that would be me. Things seem to be a bit more organized than when I left, so that should help speed my recovery along.
  8. R

Hey guys, I've been away from ASL for about 6 years now, but my good friend Keith Dalton has lured me back in. I'm in Mentor, OH and will eventually need a FTF opponent. Anyone local? Now I just gotta buy back all that good stuff that I sold when I thought I would never play again. Rusty